Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
Kevin Saunders ’93, an associate at Nixon Peabody, was recently honored by the New York State Bar Association for his pro bono work with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
Saunders, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves, donated 136 hours of services in 2013 working with four fellow veterans to create the One Team, One Fight (1T1F) website.
1T1F is a partnership of colleges, universities, businesses, and veteran service organizations in the Greater Rochester Region. The website addresses veterans’ employment, psychological, and legal needs.
Latest College News Stories
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners