Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
Kevin Saunders ’93, an associate at Nixon Peabody, was recently honored by the New York State Bar Association for his pro bono work with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
Saunders, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves, donated 136 hours of services in 2013 working with four fellow veterans to create the One Team, One Fight (1T1F) website.
1T1F is a partnership of colleges, universities, businesses, and veteran service organizations in the Greater Rochester Region. The website addresses veterans’ employment, psychological, and legal needs.
Latest College News Stories
- Martínez-Hernández, Rovira-Figueroa, and Eaton presented at STANYS Conference
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement