Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
Kevin Saunders ’93, an associate at Nixon Peabody, was recently honored by the New York State Bar Association for his pro bono work with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
Saunders, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves, donated 136 hours of services in 2013 working with four fellow veterans to create the One Team, One Fight (1T1F) website.
1T1F is a partnership of colleges, universities, businesses, and veteran service organizations in the Greater Rochester Region. The website addresses veterans’ employment, psychological, and legal needs.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service