Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
Kevin Saunders ’93, an associate at Nixon Peabody, was recently honored by the New York State Bar Association for his pro bono work with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
Saunders, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves, donated 136 hours of services in 2013 working with four fellow veterans to create the One Team, One Fight (1T1F) website.
1T1F is a partnership of colleges, universities, businesses, and veteran service organizations in the Greater Rochester Region. The website addresses veterans’ employment, psychological, and legal needs.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”