Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
Kevin Saunders ’93, an associate at Nixon Peabody, was recently honored by the New York State Bar Association for his pro bono work with the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
Saunders, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves, donated 136 hours of services in 2013 working with four fellow veterans to create the One Team, One Fight (1T1F) website.
1T1F is a partnership of colleges, universities, businesses, and veteran service organizations in the Greater Rochester Region. The website addresses veterans’ employment, psychological, and legal needs.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rosenberry Leads Effort on Citizen-Centered Journalism Research Initiative
- Fisher Alumna Shares “10 Body Language Habits of Successful People”
- Lavery Library Receives Grant from Rochester Regional Library Council
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium