Kozan Published in International Business Journal
Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, published an article in the Journal of World Business with two co-authors from the University of Ankara in Ankara, Turkey.
The article, “Owner Sacrifice and Small Business Growth,” defined and measured the sacrifice business owners make in terms of potential financial losses and in time spent with family or on leisure. Kozan and his co-authors, Drs. Dolun Oksoy and Onur Ozsoy, said that sacrifice was found to be a key factor in predicting entrepreneurial activity in business growth.
The Journal of World Business is a premier journal in the field of international business that publishes manuscripts that are broad in scope and integrates contributions from various disciplines.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country