Kozan Published in International Business Journal
Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, published an article in the Journal of World Business with two co-authors from the University of Ankara in Ankara, Turkey.
The article, “Owner Sacrifice and Small Business Growth,” defined and measured the sacrifice business owners make in terms of potential financial losses and in time spent with family or on leisure. Kozan and his co-authors, Drs. Dolun Oksoy and Onur Ozsoy, said that sacrifice was found to be a key factor in predicting entrepreneurial activity in business growth.
The Journal of World Business is a premier journal in the field of international business that publishes manuscripts that are broad in scope and integrates contributions from various disciplines.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office