Kozan Published in International Business Journal
Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, published an article in the Journal of World Business with two co-authors from the University of Ankara in Ankara, Turkey.
The article, “Owner Sacrifice and Small Business Growth,” defined and measured the sacrifice business owners make in terms of potential financial losses and in time spent with family or on leisure. Kozan and his co-authors, Drs. Dolun Oksoy and Onur Ozsoy, said that sacrifice was found to be a key factor in predicting entrepreneurial activity in business growth.
The Journal of World Business is a premier journal in the field of international business that publishes manuscripts that are broad in scope and integrates contributions from various disciplines.
Latest College News Stories
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”
- Fisher Named to 2015 Military Friendly Schools List