Kozan Published in International Business Journal
Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, published an article in the Journal of World Business with two co-authors from the University of Ankara in Ankara, Turkey.
The article, “Owner Sacrifice and Small Business Growth,” defined and measured the sacrifice business owners make in terms of potential financial losses and in time spent with family or on leisure. Kozan and his co-authors, Drs. Dolun Oksoy and Onur Ozsoy, said that sacrifice was found to be a key factor in predicting entrepreneurial activity in business growth.
The Journal of World Business is a premier journal in the field of international business that publishes manuscripts that are broad in scope and integrates contributions from various disciplines.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards