Kozan Published in International Business Journal
Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, published an article in the Journal of World Business with two co-authors from the University of Ankara in Ankara, Turkey.
The article, “Owner Sacrifice and Small Business Growth,” defined and measured the sacrifice business owners make in terms of potential financial losses and in time spent with family or on leisure. Kozan and his co-authors, Drs. Dolun Oksoy and Onur Ozsoy, said that sacrifice was found to be a key factor in predicting entrepreneurial activity in business growth.
The Journal of World Business is a premier journal in the field of international business that publishes manuscripts that are broad in scope and integrates contributions from various disciplines.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference