College Appoints New Vice President for Finance/CFO
Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College, recently announced the appointment of Jacqueline DiStefano as the College’s new Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
DiStefano comes to Fisher from the State University of New York at New Paltz, where she served as the Vice President for Finance and Administration for the past four years. Prior to her tenure at New Paltz, she held financial positions at Skidmore College, the University at Albany, Excelsior College, and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany. Earlier in her career, she worked in the business sector in accounting at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., and the Coradian Corporation, both in the Albany area.
In her role as Vice President for Finance and CFO at Fisher, DiStefano will have overall responsibility for the development, management, and monitoring of both the capital and operational budgets of the College, and will oversee and manage the investment portfolio. Additionally, she will work with the senior leadership of the College in the implementation of the College’s strategic plan, primarily in the area of budgeting and resource allocation.
“We’re pleased to have an individual of Jackie’s caliber join the ranks of Fisher’s senior staff,” said Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College. “The breadth of her financial experience and her familiarity with the higher education environment will serve the College well.”
Latest College News Stories
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo