College Appoints New Vice President for Finance/CFO
Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College, recently announced the appointment of Jacqueline DiStefano as the College’s new Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
DiStefano comes to Fisher from the State University of New York at New Paltz, where she served as the Vice President for Finance and Administration for the past four years. Prior to her tenure at New Paltz, she held financial positions at Skidmore College, the University at Albany, Excelsior College, and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany. Earlier in her career, she worked in the business sector in accounting at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., and the Coradian Corporation, both in the Albany area.
In her role as Vice President for Finance and CFO at Fisher, DiStefano will have overall responsibility for the development, management, and monitoring of both the capital and operational budgets of the College, and will oversee and manage the investment portfolio. Additionally, she will work with the senior leadership of the College in the implementation of the College’s strategic plan, primarily in the area of budgeting and resource allocation.
“We’re pleased to have an individual of Jackie’s caliber join the ranks of Fisher’s senior staff,” said Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College. “The breadth of her financial experience and her familiarity with the higher education environment will serve the College well.”
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference