College Appoints New Vice President for Finance/CFO
Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College, recently announced the appointment of Jacqueline DiStefano as the College’s new Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
DiStefano comes to Fisher from the State University of New York at New Paltz, where she served as the Vice President for Finance and Administration for the past four years. Prior to her tenure at New Paltz, she held financial positions at Skidmore College, the University at Albany, Excelsior College, and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany. Earlier in her career, she worked in the business sector in accounting at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., and the Coradian Corporation, both in the Albany area.
In her role as Vice President for Finance and CFO at Fisher, DiStefano will have overall responsibility for the development, management, and monitoring of both the capital and operational budgets of the College, and will oversee and manage the investment portfolio. Additionally, she will work with the senior leadership of the College in the implementation of the College’s strategic plan, primarily in the area of budgeting and resource allocation.
“We’re pleased to have an individual of Jackie’s caliber join the ranks of Fisher’s senior staff,” said Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College. “The breadth of her financial experience and her familiarity with the higher education environment will serve the College well.”
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes