College Appoints New Vice President for Finance/CFO
Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College, recently announced the appointment of Jacqueline DiStefano as the College’s new Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
DiStefano comes to Fisher from the State University of New York at New Paltz, where she served as the Vice President for Finance and Administration for the past four years. Prior to her tenure at New Paltz, she held financial positions at Skidmore College, the University at Albany, Excelsior College, and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany. Earlier in her career, she worked in the business sector in accounting at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., and the Coradian Corporation, both in the Albany area.
In her role as Vice President for Finance and CFO at Fisher, DiStefano will have overall responsibility for the development, management, and monitoring of both the capital and operational budgets of the College, and will oversee and manage the investment portfolio. Additionally, she will work with the senior leadership of the College in the implementation of the College’s strategic plan, primarily in the area of budgeting and resource allocation.
“We’re pleased to have an individual of Jackie’s caliber join the ranks of Fisher’s senior staff,” said Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College. “The breadth of her financial experience and her familiarity with the higher education environment will serve the College well.”
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice