College Appoints New Vice President for Finance/CFO
Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College, recently announced the appointment of Jacqueline DiStefano as the College’s new Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
DiStefano comes to Fisher from the State University of New York at New Paltz, where she served as the Vice President for Finance and Administration for the past four years. Prior to her tenure at New Paltz, she held financial positions at Skidmore College, the University at Albany, Excelsior College, and the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering at the University at Albany. Earlier in her career, she worked in the business sector in accounting at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., and the Coradian Corporation, both in the Albany area.
In her role as Vice President for Finance and CFO at Fisher, DiStefano will have overall responsibility for the development, management, and monitoring of both the capital and operational budgets of the College, and will oversee and manage the investment portfolio. Additionally, she will work with the senior leadership of the College in the implementation of the College’s strategic plan, primarily in the area of budgeting and resource allocation.
“We’re pleased to have an individual of Jackie’s caliber join the ranks of Fisher’s senior staff,” said Dr. Donald Bain, President of St. John Fisher College. “The breadth of her financial experience and her familiarity with the higher education environment will serve the College well.”
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards