Alumna Crowned Miss New York 2014
Candace Kuykendall ’11 was crowned the 2014 Miss New York on Sunday, January 19, at the Performing Arts Center in Purchase, New York. She will move on to represent New York in the Miss USA pageant on June 16. She graduated with a bachelor of science degree in Corporate Finance and Accounting.
Today, Kuykendall works as a professional model at Mary Therese Friel, LLC, and goes by the name Candace Kendall professionally. Coincidentally, Friel is a 2004 graduate and was Miss USA in 1979. She also works for Chantale Nadeau Model Placement.
If Kuykendall wins the Miss USA pageant, she will go on to compete in the 2014 Miss Universe pageant in Brazil.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference