Pharmacy Residency Programs Receive Accreditation
Two residency programs from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy have received accreditation from the American Society of Health System Pharmacists.
“Obtaining these accreditations is an achievement on the part of our faculty, our students, and our partners at St. Joseph’s and Upstate,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
Both programs are collaborations with Syracuse-area hospitals. Dr. Lisa Avery, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center. And Dr. Lisa Phillips, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Ambulatory Pharmacy Residency Program at Upstate University Hospital.
The programs received the full six years of accreditation.
Latest College News Stories
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”
- Fisher Named to 2015 Military Friendly Schools List
- College Receives “Mentoring Matters” Grant from First Niagara Bank