Pharmacy Residency Programs Receive Accreditation
Two residency programs from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy have received accreditation from the American Society of Health System Pharmacists.
“Obtaining these accreditations is an achievement on the part of our faculty, our students, and our partners at St. Joseph’s and Upstate,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
Both programs are collaborations with Syracuse-area hospitals. Dr. Lisa Avery, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center. And Dr. Lisa Phillips, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Ambulatory Pharmacy Residency Program at Upstate University Hospital.
The programs received the full six years of accreditation.
Latest College News Stories
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized During Appreciation Reception
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Mary Ellen Milne Awards Recognize Exceptional Student Employees
- Symposium Remembers Marshall McLuhan
- Fisher Honors Rochester Radio Icon during Room Dedication
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 61st Commencement; Rudolph Giuliani to Serve as Keynote Speaker
- Education, Chemistry Professors Publish Article for Educational Research International
- Deacon Jewell Pens Article for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Fisher Student-Athletes Participate in the 5th Annual Giant Read
- Statistics Student Will Attend Summer Institute in Biostatistics
- Motivational Speaker Joe Erhmann Addresses Fisher Student-Athletes
- Fisher Senior Earns Fulbright to Turkey
- Workshop Connects Rochester Cultural Organizations to Grant Resources
- Fisher Lights the Steeple Blue for Child Advocacy Month
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain