Office of Campus Life to Hold Fast Trac to Commencement Sessions
With Commencement less than 100 days away, members of the Class of 2014 are busy finishing classes and making plans for life after Fisher. But, the Office of Campus Life wants them to be ready for Commencement, too.
The Office held the initial Graduation Fair in January, but have also planned three follow-up sessions for students who missed the fair.
Fast Trac to Commencement sessions will be held on:
- Tues., Feb. 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Cyber Café
Students can pick up commencement announcements, order their cap and gown, donate to the Class of 2014 gift, and have any of their Commencement-related questions answered. In addition, they will be able to purchase a Senior Week package which cost $90 pre-ordered before March 17. The package will increase to $110 after March 17, and all sales will end on April 30.
Students who are unable to attend one of the Fast Trac sessions can stop by the Office of Campus Life
(Suite 210, Campus Center) or call 385-8005 for more information.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Receives Grant from Rochester Regional Library Council
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists