Office of Campus Life to Hold Fast Trac to Commencement Sessions
With Commencement less than 100 days away, members of the Class of 2014 are busy finishing classes and making plans for life after Fisher. But, the Office of Campus Life wants them to be ready for Commencement, too.
The Office held the initial Graduation Fair in January, but have also planned three follow-up sessions for students who missed the fair.
Fast Trac to Commencement sessions will be held on:
- Tues., Feb. 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Cyber Café
Students can pick up commencement announcements, order their cap and gown, donate to the Class of 2014 gift, and have any of their Commencement-related questions answered. In addition, they will be able to purchase a Senior Week package which cost $90 pre-ordered before March 17. The package will increase to $110 after March 17, and all sales will end on April 30.
Students who are unable to attend one of the Fast Trac sessions can stop by the Office of Campus Life
(Suite 210, Campus Center) or call 385-8005 for more information.
Latest College News Stories
- Catch Ballroom Thieves Live at Fisher
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award