Office of Campus Life to Hold Fast Trac to Commencement Sessions
With Commencement less than 100 days away, members of the Class of 2014 are busy finishing classes and making plans for life after Fisher. But, the Office of Campus Life wants them to be ready for Commencement, too.
The Office held the initial Graduation Fair in January, but have also planned three follow-up sessions for students who missed the fair.
Fast Trac to Commencement sessions will be held on:
- Tues., Feb. 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Cyber Café
Students can pick up commencement announcements, order their cap and gown, donate to the Class of 2014 gift, and have any of their Commencement-related questions answered. In addition, they will be able to purchase a Senior Week package which cost $90 pre-ordered before March 17. The package will increase to $110 after March 17, and all sales will end on April 30.
Students who are unable to attend one of the Fast Trac sessions can stop by the Office of Campus Life
(Suite 210, Campus Center) or call 385-8005 for more information.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference