Office of Campus Life to Hold Fast Trac to Commencement Sessions
With Commencement less than 100 days away, members of the Class of 2014 are busy finishing classes and making plans for life after Fisher. But, the Office of Campus Life wants them to be ready for Commencement, too.
The Office held the initial Graduation Fair in January, but have also planned three follow-up sessions for students who missed the fair.
Fast Trac to Commencement sessions will be held on:
- Tues., Feb. 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Cyber Café
Students can pick up commencement announcements, order their cap and gown, donate to the Class of 2014 gift, and have any of their Commencement-related questions answered. In addition, they will be able to purchase a Senior Week package which cost $90 pre-ordered before March 17. The package will increase to $110 after March 17, and all sales will end on April 30.
Students who are unable to attend one of the Fast Trac sessions can stop by the Office of Campus Life
(Suite 210, Campus Center) or call 385-8005 for more information.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class