Office of Campus Life to Hold Fast Trac to Commencement Sessions
With Commencement less than 100 days away, members of the Class of 2014 are busy finishing classes and making plans for life after Fisher. But, the Office of Campus Life wants them to be ready for Commencement, too.
The Office held the initial Graduation Fair in January, but have also planned three follow-up sessions for students who missed the fair.
Fast Trac to Commencement sessions will be held on:
- Tues., Feb. 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Cyber Café
Students can pick up commencement announcements, order their cap and gown, donate to the Class of 2014 gift, and have any of their Commencement-related questions answered. In addition, they will be able to purchase a Senior Week package which cost $90 pre-ordered before March 17. The package will increase to $110 after March 17, and all sales will end on April 30.
Students who are unable to attend one of the Fast Trac sessions can stop by the Office of Campus Life
(Suite 210, Campus Center) or call 385-8005 for more information.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards