Lowe, Jadwin, and Vacca Present Panel in Paris
In July 2007, Professors Barbara Lowe (Philosophy), Lisa Jadwin (English), and Carolyn Vacca (History) presented a panel on Fisher's new Health Humanities program at the Fifth International Conference on the Humanities in Paris, France. Their jointly-written paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website