Lowe, Jadwin, and Vacca Present Panel in Paris
In July 2007, Professors Barbara Lowe (Philosophy), Lisa Jadwin (English), and Carolyn Vacca (History) presented a panel on Fisher's new Health Humanities program at the Fifth International Conference on the Humanities in Paris, France. Their jointly-written paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition