Lowe, Jadwin, and Vacca Present Panel in Paris
In July 2007, Professors Barbara Lowe (Philosophy), Lisa Jadwin (English), and Carolyn Vacca (History) presented a panel on Fisher's new Health Humanities program at the Fifth International Conference on the Humanities in Paris, France. Their jointly-written paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher