Lowe, Jadwin, and Vacca Present Panel in Paris
In July 2007, Professors Barbara Lowe (Philosophy), Lisa Jadwin (English), and Carolyn Vacca (History) presented a panel on Fisher's new Health Humanities program at the Fifth International Conference on the Humanities in Paris, France. Their jointly-written paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- Karim Publishes Paper in International Physics Journal
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship