Second Annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors is a Success
A collaboration between the Biology Department and the Career Center led to the success of the second annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors on November 1.
Fifty-two students from Dr. Ed Freeman's career development junior seminar course had the opportunity to be interviewed by professionals in their career fields. Interviewers represented a variety of fields, including pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, pharmaceutical sales, education, toxicology, physical therapy, and chiropractic medicine. Many of the interviewers were not only second-year participants in the program, but also St. John Fisher College alumni. All interviewers will receive an invitation to the Career Center's VIP luncheon during the Buffalo Bills Training Camp next summer as a token of appreciation for their participation.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes