Second Annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors is a Success
A collaboration between the Biology Department and the Career Center led to the success of the second annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors on November 1.
Fifty-two students from Dr. Ed Freeman's career development junior seminar course had the opportunity to be interviewed by professionals in their career fields. Interviewers represented a variety of fields, including pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, pharmaceutical sales, education, toxicology, physical therapy, and chiropractic medicine. Many of the interviewers were not only second-year participants in the program, but also St. John Fisher College alumni. All interviewers will receive an invitation to the Career Center's VIP luncheon during the Buffalo Bills Training Camp next summer as a token of appreciation for their participation.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced