Second Annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors is a Success
A collaboration between the Biology Department and the Career Center led to the success of the second annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors on November 1.
Fifty-two students from Dr. Ed Freeman's career development junior seminar course had the opportunity to be interviewed by professionals in their career fields. Interviewers represented a variety of fields, including pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, pharmaceutical sales, education, toxicology, physical therapy, and chiropractic medicine. Many of the interviewers were not only second-year participants in the program, but also St. John Fisher College alumni. All interviewers will receive an invitation to the Career Center's VIP luncheon during the Buffalo Bills Training Camp next summer as a token of appreciation for their participation.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day