Second Annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors is a Success
A collaboration between the Biology Department and the Career Center led to the success of the second annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors on November 1.
Fifty-two students from Dr. Ed Freeman's career development junior seminar course had the opportunity to be interviewed by professionals in their career fields. Interviewers represented a variety of fields, including pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, pharmaceutical sales, education, toxicology, physical therapy, and chiropractic medicine. Many of the interviewers were not only second-year participants in the program, but also St. John Fisher College alumni. All interviewers will receive an invitation to the Career Center's VIP luncheon during the Buffalo Bills Training Camp next summer as a token of appreciation for their participation.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference