Second Annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors is a Success
A collaboration between the Biology Department and the Career Center led to the success of the second annual Mock Interview Night for Biology Majors on November 1.
Fifty-two students from Dr. Ed Freeman's career development junior seminar course had the opportunity to be interviewed by professionals in their career fields. Interviewers represented a variety of fields, including pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, pharmaceutical sales, education, toxicology, physical therapy, and chiropractic medicine. Many of the interviewers were not only second-year participants in the program, but also St. John Fisher College alumni. All interviewers will receive an invitation to the Career Center's VIP luncheon during the Buffalo Bills Training Camp next summer as a token of appreciation for their participation.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition