Alumnus Promoted at Kodak
St. John Fisher College alumnus Augustin “Augie” Melendez has been promoted to Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Affairs at Kodak. He is a 1999 graduate of Fisher’s MS in Organizational Learning and Human Resource Development Program, and participates as a member of the program’s advisory board. Prior to this position, he held the VP of Human Resources position for Kodak’s Worldwide Regional Operation. In addition, he worked as the HR director at Paychex, Inc. and at the Rochester City School District.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study