Alumnus Promoted at Kodak
St. John Fisher College alumnus Augustin “Augie” Melendez has been promoted to Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Affairs at Kodak. He is a 1999 graduate of Fisher’s MS in Organizational Learning and Human Resource Development Program, and participates as a member of the program’s advisory board. Prior to this position, he held the VP of Human Resources position for Kodak’s Worldwide Regional Operation. In addition, he worked as the HR director at Paychex, Inc. and at the Rochester City School District.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades