Alumnus Promoted at Kodak
St. John Fisher College alumnus Augustin “Augie” Melendez has been promoted to Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Affairs at Kodak. He is a 1999 graduate of Fisher’s MS in Organizational Learning and Human Resource Development Program, and participates as a member of the program’s advisory board. Prior to this position, he held the VP of Human Resources position for Kodak’s Worldwide Regional Operation. In addition, he worked as the HR director at Paychex, Inc. and at the Rochester City School District.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence