Rapp Named to Journal Editorial Board
Dr. Whitney Rapp, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, has recently been accepted to the editorial board of Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities (RPSD) journal.
The journal is a critically acclaimed and widely read scientific journal in the field of disabilities. RPSD includes breakthrough articles on topics such as inclusion, augmentative and alternative communication, supported living, supported employment, early childhood issues, self-advocacy, positive behavioral supports, disability rights, and issues of concern to families. This journal is the most influential vehicle for progressive research in the disability field. Published quarterly, RPSD occasionally focuses on special topics, such as cultural competency, covered by many of the most notable authors and researchers in the field.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend