Rapp Named to Journal Editorial Board
Dr. Whitney Rapp, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, has recently been accepted to the editorial board of Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities (RPSD) journal.
The journal is a critically acclaimed and widely read scientific journal in the field of disabilities. RPSD includes breakthrough articles on topics such as inclusion, augmentative and alternative communication, supported living, supported employment, early childhood issues, self-advocacy, positive behavioral supports, disability rights, and issues of concern to families. This journal is the most influential vehicle for progressive research in the disability field. Published quarterly, RPSD occasionally focuses on special topics, such as cultural competency, covered by many of the most notable authors and researchers in the field.
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy