Rapp Named to Journal Editorial Board
Dr. Whitney Rapp, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, has recently been accepted to the editorial board of Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities (RPSD) journal.
The journal is a critically acclaimed and widely read scientific journal in the field of disabilities. RPSD includes breakthrough articles on topics such as inclusion, augmentative and alternative communication, supported living, supported employment, early childhood issues, self-advocacy, positive behavioral supports, disability rights, and issues of concern to families. This journal is the most influential vehicle for progressive research in the disability field. Published quarterly, RPSD occasionally focuses on special topics, such as cultural competency, covered by many of the most notable authors and researchers in the field.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations