Student Athletes Host Captains Club Mentoring Program
On Thursday, December 2, members of the St. John Fisher College Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) hosted over 30 students from the Rochester City School District for the Captains Club Mentoring Program.
The committee wanted to expose the high school student athletes to a college campus, and give them the opportunity to meet with Fisher’s student athletes to gain insight into life as a college athlete.
Students from Charlotte, Joseph C. Wilson Magnet, East, School of the Arts, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools participated in the all-day event, which included a campus tour, an athletic presentation and Q&A session with Fisher athletes and coaches, and a player panel discussion.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant