Student Athletes Host Captains Club Mentoring Program
On Thursday, December 2, members of the St. John Fisher College Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) hosted over 30 students from the Rochester City School District for the Captains Club Mentoring Program.
The committee wanted to expose the high school student athletes to a college campus, and give them the opportunity to meet with Fisher’s student athletes to gain insight into life as a college athlete.
Students from Charlotte, Joseph C. Wilson Magnet, East, School of the Arts, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools participated in the all-day event, which included a campus tour, an athletic presentation and Q&A session with Fisher athletes and coaches, and a player panel discussion.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Host Olympics for Wilson Foundation Academy
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country