Student Athletes Host Captains Club Mentoring Program
On Thursday, December 2, members of the St. John Fisher College Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) hosted over 30 students from the Rochester City School District for the Captains Club Mentoring Program.
The committee wanted to expose the high school student athletes to a college campus, and give them the opportunity to meet with Fisher’s student athletes to gain insight into life as a college athlete.
Students from Charlotte, Joseph C. Wilson Magnet, East, School of the Arts, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools participated in the all-day event, which included a campus tour, an athletic presentation and Q&A session with Fisher athletes and coaches, and a player panel discussion.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website