Student Athletes Host Captains Club Mentoring Program
On Thursday, December 2, members of the St. John Fisher College Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) hosted over 30 students from the Rochester City School District for the Captains Club Mentoring Program.
The committee wanted to expose the high school student athletes to a college campus, and give them the opportunity to meet with Fisher’s student athletes to gain insight into life as a college athlete.
Students from Charlotte, Joseph C. Wilson Magnet, East, School of the Arts, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools participated in the all-day event, which included a campus tour, an athletic presentation and Q&A session with Fisher athletes and coaches, and a player panel discussion.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades