Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently appointed to the Diocesan School Board for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
He will begin a three-year term in the fall semester. The Department of Catholic Schools within the Diocese is committed to teaching the doctrines of the Catholic faith, fostering academic excellence, and developing responsible and self-disciplined students.
Wischnowski served for 10 years on the Geneseo Central School District Board and has served on other non-profit boards.
Latest College News Stories
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo