Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently appointed to the Diocesan School Board for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
He will begin a three-year term in the fall semester. The Department of Catholic Schools within the Diocese is committed to teaching the doctrines of the Catholic faith, fostering academic excellence, and developing responsible and self-disciplined students.
Wischnowski served for 10 years on the Geneseo Central School District Board and has served on other non-profit boards.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception