Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently appointed to the Diocesan School Board for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
He will begin a three-year term in the fall semester. The Department of Catholic Schools within the Diocese is committed to teaching the doctrines of the Catholic faith, fostering academic excellence, and developing responsible and self-disciplined students.
Wischnowski served for 10 years on the Geneseo Central School District Board and has served on other non-profit boards.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom