Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently appointed to the Diocesan School Board for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
He will begin a three-year term in the fall semester. The Department of Catholic Schools within the Diocese is committed to teaching the doctrines of the Catholic faith, fostering academic excellence, and developing responsible and self-disciplined students.
Wischnowski served for 10 years on the Geneseo Central School District Board and has served on other non-profit boards.
Latest College News Stories
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex