Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
Dr. Michael Wischnowski, Dean of the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, was recently appointed to the Diocesan School Board for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
He will begin a three-year term in the fall semester. The Department of Catholic Schools within the Diocese is committed to teaching the doctrines of the Catholic faith, fostering academic excellence, and developing responsible and self-disciplined students.
Wischnowski served for 10 years on the Geneseo Central School District Board and has served on other non-profit boards.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students