Kozan’s Work on Display at Image City Photography Gallery
The photography work of Dr. Kamil Kozan, Professor of Management in the School of Business, will be on display at the Image City Photography Gallery from January 26-February 22.
The photographs in the exhibit all have the same theme: leaves under water. Kozan said these abstract photographs attempt to share the beauty of autumn from an unusual perspective. The photographs were taken in various creeks in and around Rochester over a four-week span in the fall of 2013.
Kozan has had an interest in photography for a long time going back to film days. In addition to abstract photography, his subjects include “landscape portraits” and blurred images.
The Image City Photography Gallery is located at 722 University Avenue in Imagine Square, in the heart of ARTWalk in the Neighborhood of the Arts. For more information, visit the Gallery website.
Latest College News Stories
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling