Fisher Alumna Camille W. Hill Named to Best Lawyers in America 2011 List
St. John Fisher College alumna, Camille W. Hill (´84), has been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2011 List. She is an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King (BS&K) in Syracuse.
Hill concentrates her practice in matters pertaining to commercial bankruptcy and reorganizations, creditors’ rights, and banking and commercial transactions, including debtor-in-possession financing, loan restructuring, and preference action defense work. She has served a variety of clients for 16 years. In addition, she lectures on general bankruptcy topics, creditors’ rights, and loan workouts.
BS&K, PLLC is a full service law firm, founded in 1897 and has since grown to a firm of 200. The firm operates offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend