Fisher Alumna Camille W. Hill Named to Best Lawyers in America 2011 List
St. John Fisher College alumna, Camille W. Hill (´84), has been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2011 List. She is an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King (BS&K) in Syracuse.
Hill concentrates her practice in matters pertaining to commercial bankruptcy and reorganizations, creditors’ rights, and banking and commercial transactions, including debtor-in-possession financing, loan restructuring, and preference action defense work. She has served a variety of clients for 16 years. In addition, she lectures on general bankruptcy topics, creditors’ rights, and loan workouts.
BS&K, PLLC is a full service law firm, founded in 1897 and has since grown to a firm of 200. The firm operates offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition