Fisher Alumna Camille W. Hill Named to Best Lawyers in America 2011 List
St. John Fisher College alumna, Camille W. Hill (´84), has been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2011 List. She is an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King (BS&K) in Syracuse.
Hill concentrates her practice in matters pertaining to commercial bankruptcy and reorganizations, creditors’ rights, and banking and commercial transactions, including debtor-in-possession financing, loan restructuring, and preference action defense work. She has served a variety of clients for 16 years. In addition, she lectures on general bankruptcy topics, creditors’ rights, and loan workouts.
BS&K, PLLC is a full service law firm, founded in 1897 and has since grown to a firm of 200. The firm operates offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Inaugural Campus Convocation Generates Conversations about Campus Mission
- Wes Renfro Delivers Convocation at Alma Mater
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers