Fisher Alumna Camille W. Hill Named to Best Lawyers in America 2011 List
St. John Fisher College alumna, Camille W. Hill (´84), has been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2011 List. She is an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King (BS&K) in Syracuse.
Hill concentrates her practice in matters pertaining to commercial bankruptcy and reorganizations, creditors’ rights, and banking and commercial transactions, including debtor-in-possession financing, loan restructuring, and preference action defense work. She has served a variety of clients for 16 years. In addition, she lectures on general bankruptcy topics, creditors’ rights, and loan workouts.
BS&K, PLLC is a full service law firm, founded in 1897 and has since grown to a firm of 200. The firm operates offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom