OIT Staff Member Receives Award
Fisher’s own Andrew Auriemma, Technical Support Specialist, has been named the Help Desk Institute (HDI) Western and Central New York Chapter Desktop Support Technician of the Year.
The HDI Desktop Support Technician Award recognizes technicians that exemplify the best of the best in the industry. Auriemma was selected from a pool of member nominations from institutions including Paychex, M&T Bank, the University of Rochester Medical Center, Hobart And William Smith Colleges, and the Rochester Institute of Technology, to name a few.
Award recipients demonstrate extraordinary commitment, dedication, technical aptitude, and service to customers while consistently exceeding performance objectives. Auriemma will move on to the regional competition, and if selected, he will be invited to the HDI National Conference where he will be eligible to win the national award.
HDI is the professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year
- College to Host Annual Day of Celebration