OIT Staff Member Receives Award
Fisher’s own Andrew Auriemma, Technical Support Specialist, has been named the Help Desk Institute (HDI) Western and Central New York Chapter Desktop Support Technician of the Year.
The HDI Desktop Support Technician Award recognizes technicians that exemplify the best of the best in the industry. Auriemma was selected from a pool of member nominations from institutions including Paychex, M&T Bank, the University of Rochester Medical Center, Hobart And William Smith Colleges, and the Rochester Institute of Technology, to name a few.
Award recipients demonstrate extraordinary commitment, dedication, technical aptitude, and service to customers while consistently exceeding performance objectives. Auriemma will move on to the regional competition, and if selected, he will be invited to the HDI National Conference where he will be eligible to win the national award.
HDI is the professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International