Class of 2013 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-seven members of the College’s Class of 2013 will be included into the 2013 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 37 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 10.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Albulena Abazaga; Daniel P. Agan; Danielle N. Allington; Kaelen S. Austin; Mohammad H. Bawany; Matthew R. Berry; Sarah C. Bowen; Jill G. Brown; Shane J. Collins; Robert J. Connor; Caitlin J. Cottone; John C. Eaves; Kathleen E. Fandrich; Sarah M. Fordyce; Nicole M. Henry; Rita D. Hill; Sarah C. Hryzak; Michael H. Johnson; Danielle C. Leone; Samantha Looker; Shelby L. Marie; Leanne C. Merchant; Julie A. Moslow; Kelsey S. Murphy; Anna A. Nguyen; Jason T. Norsen; Jessica L. Pulver; Thomas A. Quinzi; Brandon E. Smith; Aaron N. Spacher; Chelsea M. Spain; Tierney R. Sullivan; Shelby M. Szuba; Matthew E. Turner; Nicole M. Warren; Bridget M. Wegman; and Eric E. Williams.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- Center for Youth Honors Fisher’s Rick DeJesús-Rueff
- Optics and Extraterrestrials the Focus of Oct. 13 Loss Lecture
- Fisher Wins Courage Bowl XI in Double Overtime
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Martin Mucci Named Inaugural Influential Leader from AACSB
- Dialogues Explore Issues of Race, Equity, and Justice