Class of 2013 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
Thirty-seven members of the College’s Class of 2013 will be included into the 2013 edition of Who’s Who Among Students® in American Universities & Colleges. Since 1934, Who’s Who has furthered the aims of higher education by rewarding and recognizing individual academic excellence on a national level.
These outstanding campus leaders, nominated by a committee comprised of Fisher faculty and staff, are honored for academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership in extracurricular activities. The 37 seniors will be formally recognized at the President’s Award Ceremony on May 10.
These Fisher students join an elite group of students of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and several foreign nations.
The St. John Fisher College students honored this year are: Albulena Abazaga; Daniel P. Agan; Danielle N. Allington; Kaelen S. Austin; Mohammad H. Bawany; Matthew R. Berry; Sarah C. Bowen; Jill G. Brown; Shane J. Collins; Robert J. Connor; Caitlin J. Cottone; John C. Eaves; Kathleen E. Fandrich; Sarah M. Fordyce; Nicole M. Henry; Rita D. Hill; Sarah C. Hryzak; Michael H. Johnson; Danielle C. Leone; Samantha Looker; Shelby L. Marie; Leanne C. Merchant; Julie A. Moslow; Kelsey S. Murphy; Anna A. Nguyen; Jason T. Norsen; Jessica L. Pulver; Thomas A. Quinzi; Brandon E. Smith; Aaron N. Spacher; Chelsea M. Spain; Tierney R. Sullivan; Shelby M. Szuba; Matthew E. Turner; Nicole M. Warren; Bridget M. Wegman; and Eric E. Williams.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year