Madigan Presents in New Zealand
Timothy Madigan, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, traveled to New Zealand January 5-7 to present at the Seventh International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, and Social Sustainability.
The conference took place at the University of Waikato, in Hamilton, New Zealand. It was Madigan’s first time presenting at this conference, and his talk centered around the influence of evolutionary theory on ethical thinking.
The conference is held annually in different locations around the world, and aims to bring professionals from various fields and perspectives together to address sustainability.
In recent years, it has been held in Ecuador, Malaysia, India, and Vietnam. The 2012 Conference is scheduled for January 10-12 at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference