Madigan Presents in New Zealand
Timothy Madigan, Assistant Professor of Philosophy, traveled to New Zealand January 5-7 to present at the Seventh International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, and Social Sustainability.
The conference took place at the University of Waikato, in Hamilton, New Zealand. It was Madigan’s first time presenting at this conference, and his talk centered around the influence of evolutionary theory on ethical thinking.
The conference is held annually in different locations around the world, and aims to bring professionals from various fields and perspectives together to address sustainability.
In recent years, it has been held in Ecuador, Malaysia, India, and Vietnam. The 2012 Conference is scheduled for January 10-12 at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program