Fisher Marketing Club Sponsors Video Contest
St. John Fisher College’s American Marketing Association (AMA) Chapter is sponsoring the “AMA Saves Lives” video contest through the end of this month, and is currently looking for submissions. The contest goal is to increase awareness of the need for organ donation, and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
Submitted videos will be uploaded to YouTube. Winners will be chosen in the following categories: Number of Views; Number of Videos Uploaded (the Fisher chapter will be judged in this category); Best Video; Most Creative/Original; Most Fun/Entertaining.
- Must be 30 seconds or longer
-Must promote organ donation/registration
-Must mention St. John Fisher College
-Must direct viewers to www.AMAsaveslives.com
-Must be formatted as: mpg, flv, wmv, swf, avi, mp4
-Submitted videos will be uploaded YouTube, participants will receive an email with the link to their video. Promote it!
-Deadline for submissions is December 1.
-Submit via CD or flash drive. Submit early so you can promote your video and increase your chances to win the “Number of Views” category!
-Submit on Tuesdays in K314 during free period, Thursdays in the K300 suite during free period, or to Dr. Monica Hodis (K300D) on Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30 p.m. or Thursdays from 3:30-5:00 p.m.
The chapter will host an awards gala on December 8 during free period in the Campus Center Main Stage, where $500 worth of prizes will be awarded. The “Best Video” category will be judged by three faculty members including Dr. Todd Sodano, Tom Proietti, and Dr. Hodis. The winner of that category will receive a Samsung Blu-Ray player.
For more information, visit the chapter's Facebook page.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine