Fisher Marketing Club Sponsors Video Contest
St. John Fisher College’s American Marketing Association (AMA) Chapter is sponsoring the “AMA Saves Lives” video contest through the end of this month, and is currently looking for submissions. The contest goal is to increase awareness of the need for organ donation, and to inspire people to become registered organ donors.
Submitted videos will be uploaded to YouTube. Winners will be chosen in the following categories: Number of Views; Number of Videos Uploaded (the Fisher chapter will be judged in this category); Best Video; Most Creative/Original; Most Fun/Entertaining.
- Must be 30 seconds or longer
-Must promote organ donation/registration
-Must mention St. John Fisher College
-Must direct viewers to www.AMAsaveslives.com
-Must be formatted as: mpg, flv, wmv, swf, avi, mp4
-Submitted videos will be uploaded YouTube, participants will receive an email with the link to their video. Promote it!
-Deadline for submissions is December 1.
-Submit via CD or flash drive. Submit early so you can promote your video and increase your chances to win the “Number of Views” category!
-Submit on Tuesdays in K314 during free period, Thursdays in the K300 suite during free period, or to Dr. Monica Hodis (K300D) on Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30 p.m. or Thursdays from 3:30-5:00 p.m.
The chapter will host an awards gala on December 8 during free period in the Campus Center Main Stage, where $500 worth of prizes will be awarded. The “Best Video” category will be judged by three faculty members including Dr. Todd Sodano, Tom Proietti, and Dr. Hodis. The winner of that category will receive a Samsung Blu-Ray player.
For more information, visit the chapter's Facebook page.
Latest College News Stories
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture