C/J Students Head to D.C.
Five St. John Fisher College Communication/Journalism students recently returned from an alumni networking trip to Washington, D.C.
The students, who are all enrolled in an Advanced Public Relations course taught by Professor Kyle Reinson, met with alums from a variety of communication businesses including one from Hill and Knowlton Strategies, a global public relations firm.
Each spring, the students work with the Office of Alumni Relations at the College to plan the trip, which also includes social mixers aimed at fostering more networking opportunities.
In past years, the class has traveled to New York City and Boston.
The group visits Hill and Knowlton. From L to R: Professor Kyle Reinson, Joshua Lamel (Senior VP), Vanessa Truskey (Fisher Alum and VP), Mike Pasley, Jenna Huether, Emily Clary, Nicholette Simonelli, and Matt Fowler.
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum