C/J Students Head to D.C.
Five St. John Fisher College Communication/Journalism students recently returned from an alumni networking trip to Washington, D.C.
The students, who are all enrolled in an Advanced Public Relations course taught by Professor Kyle Reinson, met with alums from a variety of communication businesses including one from Hill and Knowlton Strategies, a global public relations firm.
Each spring, the students work with the Office of Alumni Relations at the College to plan the trip, which also includes social mixers aimed at fostering more networking opportunities.
In past years, the class has traveled to New York City and Boston.
The group visits Hill and Knowlton. From L to R: Professor Kyle Reinson, Joshua Lamel (Senior VP), Vanessa Truskey (Fisher Alum and VP), Mike Pasley, Jenna Huether, Emily Clary, Nicholette Simonelli, and Matt Fowler.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee