C/J Students Head to D.C.
Five St. John Fisher College Communication/Journalism students recently returned from an alumni networking trip to Washington, D.C.
The students, who are all enrolled in an Advanced Public Relations course taught by Professor Kyle Reinson, met with alums from a variety of communication businesses including one from Hill and Knowlton Strategies, a global public relations firm.
Each spring, the students work with the Office of Alumni Relations at the College to plan the trip, which also includes social mixers aimed at fostering more networking opportunities.
In past years, the class has traveled to New York City and Boston.
The group visits Hill and Knowlton. From L to R: Professor Kyle Reinson, Joshua Lamel (Senior VP), Vanessa Truskey (Fisher Alum and VP), Mike Pasley, Jenna Huether, Emily Clary, Nicholette Simonelli, and Matt Fowler.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition