Dollinger Named Notable Alum by Alma Mater
Dr. Marilyn Dollinger, assistant dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently named one of 90 notable alums by her alma mater, the University of Toronto.
The university created the list of notable alums to celebrate the nursing faculty’s 90th anniversary.
The list was published in Pulse, the university’s alumni magazine. When introducing the 90 alums recognized, the article read: “Many of our Notable 90 believed in something-a radically new nursing school, a novel nursing association-that didn’t exist, except in their imagination. They worked tirelessly until their vision manifested in bricks and mortar, or in a membership list.”
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference