Dollinger Named Notable Alum by Alma Mater
Dr. Marilyn Dollinger, assistant dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently named one of 90 notable alums by her alma mater, the University of Toronto.
The university created the list of notable alums to celebrate the nursing faculty’s 90th anniversary.
The list was published in Pulse, the university’s alumni magazine. When introducing the 90 alums recognized, the article read: “Many of our Notable 90 believed in something-a radically new nursing school, a novel nursing association-that didn’t exist, except in their imagination. They worked tirelessly until their vision manifested in bricks and mortar, or in a membership list.”
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy