Dollinger Named Notable Alum by Alma Mater
Dr. Marilyn Dollinger, assistant dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently named one of 90 notable alums by her alma mater, the University of Toronto.
The university created the list of notable alums to celebrate the nursing faculty’s 90th anniversary.
The list was published in Pulse, the university’s alumni magazine. When introducing the 90 alums recognized, the article read: “Many of our Notable 90 believed in something-a radically new nursing school, a novel nursing association-that didn’t exist, except in their imagination. They worked tirelessly until their vision manifested in bricks and mortar, or in a membership list.”
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History