Dollinger Named Notable Alum by Alma Mater
Dr. Marilyn Dollinger, assistant dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently named one of 90 notable alums by her alma mater, the University of Toronto.
The university created the list of notable alums to celebrate the nursing faculty’s 90th anniversary.
The list was published in Pulse, the university’s alumni magazine. When introducing the 90 alums recognized, the article read: “Many of our Notable 90 believed in something-a radically new nursing school, a novel nursing association-that didn’t exist, except in their imagination. They worked tirelessly until their vision manifested in bricks and mortar, or in a membership list.”
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes