Dollinger Named Notable Alum by Alma Mater
Dr. Marilyn Dollinger, assistant dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently named one of 90 notable alums by her alma mater, the University of Toronto.
The university created the list of notable alums to celebrate the nursing faculty’s 90th anniversary.
The list was published in Pulse, the university’s alumni magazine. When introducing the 90 alums recognized, the article read: “Many of our Notable 90 believed in something-a radically new nursing school, a novel nursing association-that didn’t exist, except in their imagination. They worked tirelessly until their vision manifested in bricks and mortar, or in a membership list.”
- College's Justinian Order Holds 12th Annual Luncheon Featuring Honorable Frank Geraci, Jr.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award