Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades