Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Latest College News Stories
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education
- Sashittal Publishes Book, Article
- Welcome Class of 2018!
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation