Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open