Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study