Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office