Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Patient Health Education Days
Wegmans School of Pharmacy P-3 students from Concepts in Pharmacy Practice class, taught by Dr. Lillian Kang and Assistant Professor Anthony Corigliano, held several health education days in November.
The students prepared posters and pamphlets focusing on current topics in health education. Displays were set up outside of the Haffey Hall dining area for patients, staff, and visitors from Highland Hospital.
Health Literacy is a problem that affects many types of patients, regardless of age, race, socioeconomic class and educational level. So, the goal of the students was to provide small clinical pearls of health information useful to the on- and off-campus communities.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Senior Send-Off
- Student Scholars Present at Regional and National Conferences
- Students, Alumni, Community Partners Honored during Education Celebration
- Fisher Education Grads #ThankATeacher
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Reflects on Relationship between Women, Nature
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House