Chris Booth is Featured Speaker at First Friday Lecture Series
On Friday, December 3, Christopher C. Booth, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Lifetime Healthcare Companies, will serve as the First Friday Lecture Series speaker. His presentation is entitled “Health Care Reform.” The lecture will take place in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center at 10:00 a.m.
Booth’s responsibilities at Lifetime involve management of various administrative functions of the enterprise including human resources, health policy, governance, communications, government relations, legal issues, corporate compliance, risk management , and internal audit. He also has management responsibilities for a number of the company’s subsidiary operations including the MedAmerica Insurance Companies, Lifetime Care, EBS Benefit Solutions, RMSCO, and Sibley. In addition, he is a member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees.
The First Friday Faculty Lecture Series takes place on the first Fridays of October through December during the fall semester and February through April in the spring semester. The lectures are designed for individuals who are interested in hearing learned perspectives on a variety of current topics from members of the St. John Fisher College community.
Parking is available in Lots A and B off of the main entrance to the College at East Ave./Fairport Road. For more information about the lecture series or to register for the December 3 event, please contact Tiffany Carnevale at (585) 385-8354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students