Chris Booth is Featured Speaker at First Friday Lecture Series
On Friday, December 3, Christopher C. Booth, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Lifetime Healthcare Companies, will serve as the First Friday Lecture Series speaker. His presentation is entitled “Health Care Reform.” The lecture will take place in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center at 10:00 a.m.
Booth’s responsibilities at Lifetime involve management of various administrative functions of the enterprise including human resources, health policy, governance, communications, government relations, legal issues, corporate compliance, risk management , and internal audit. He also has management responsibilities for a number of the company’s subsidiary operations including the MedAmerica Insurance Companies, Lifetime Care, EBS Benefit Solutions, RMSCO, and Sibley. In addition, he is a member of the St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees.
The First Friday Faculty Lecture Series takes place on the first Fridays of October through December during the fall semester and February through April in the spring semester. The lectures are designed for individuals who are interested in hearing learned perspectives on a variety of current topics from members of the St. John Fisher College community.
Parking is available in Lots A and B off of the main entrance to the College at East Ave./Fairport Road. For more information about the lecture series or to register for the December 3 event, please contact Tiffany Carnevale at (585) 385-8354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades