Wegmans School of Pharmacy Has Successful Operation Christmas Child
Students at the Wegmans School of Pharmacy have been busy over the last few weeks. Their mission: Operation Christmas Child.
Students worked hard to raise donations used to fill shoe boxes full of small toys, hygiene products, and school supplies that will be packaged and distributed to underprivileged children and families all over the world. They collected enough donations to fill 126 boxes, and they also raised a cash donation totaling $634.00. Between 20-30 volunteers assembled the boxes throughout a designated assembly day.
The School of Pharmacy has been participating in Operation Christmas Child since the school started in 2006. Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI) is the school club that participates in Operation Christmas Child, and Fisher’s chapter is very active.
Operation Christmas Child is run by Samaritan’s Purse, a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
Latest College News Stories
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention