St. John Fisher College's Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations Shares Expertise with Community
Maya Temperley, Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations, recently shared her grant writing expertise with students at two area colleges and with non-profit leaders in Rochester.
In October, she was a guest speaker for a Fundraising, Grant Writing and Marketing for Non-Profits class offered through the undergraduate museum studies program at Rochester Institute of Technology. And this month, she gave a grant writing basics presentation at the 2010 Community Summit, a one-day workshop for non-profit organizations hosted by the United Way of Ontario County and organized by the Ad Council of Rochester.
Most recently, she served on a panel of experts for a grant writing class offered through the Master of Public Administration program at SUNY Brockport. In addition to these speaking engagements, Temperley continues to lead the Grant Writers Network of Rochester, a group she co-founded in 2007. The Grant Writers Network of Rochester is a forum for professional grant writers to discuss issues and challenges related to grant writing. They meet once a month at St. John Fisher College.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program