St. John Fisher College's Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations Shares Expertise with Community
Maya Temperley, Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations, recently shared her grant writing expertise with students at two area colleges and with non-profit leaders in Rochester.
In October, she was a guest speaker for a Fundraising, Grant Writing and Marketing for Non-Profits class offered through the undergraduate museum studies program at Rochester Institute of Technology. And this month, she gave a grant writing basics presentation at the 2010 Community Summit, a one-day workshop for non-profit organizations hosted by the United Way of Ontario County and organized by the Ad Council of Rochester.
Most recently, she served on a panel of experts for a grant writing class offered through the Master of Public Administration program at SUNY Brockport. In addition to these speaking engagements, Temperley continues to lead the Grant Writers Network of Rochester, a group she co-founded in 2007. The Grant Writers Network of Rochester is a forum for professional grant writers to discuss issues and challenges related to grant writing. They meet once a month at St. John Fisher College.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C