St. John Fisher College's Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations Shares Expertise with Community
Maya Temperley, Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations, recently shared her grant writing expertise with students at two area colleges and with non-profit leaders in Rochester.
In October, she was a guest speaker for a Fundraising, Grant Writing and Marketing for Non-Profits class offered through the undergraduate museum studies program at Rochester Institute of Technology. And this month, she gave a grant writing basics presentation at the 2010 Community Summit, a one-day workshop for non-profit organizations hosted by the United Way of Ontario County and organized by the Ad Council of Rochester.
Most recently, she served on a panel of experts for a grant writing class offered through the Master of Public Administration program at SUNY Brockport. In addition to these speaking engagements, Temperley continues to lead the Grant Writers Network of Rochester, a group she co-founded in 2007. The Grant Writers Network of Rochester is a forum for professional grant writers to discuss issues and challenges related to grant writing. They meet once a month at St. John Fisher College.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”