St. John Fisher College's Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations Shares Expertise with Community
Maya Temperley, Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations, recently shared her grant writing expertise with students at two area colleges and with non-profit leaders in Rochester.
In October, she was a guest speaker for a Fundraising, Grant Writing and Marketing for Non-Profits class offered through the undergraduate museum studies program at Rochester Institute of Technology. And this month, she gave a grant writing basics presentation at the 2010 Community Summit, a one-day workshop for non-profit organizations hosted by the United Way of Ontario County and organized by the Ad Council of Rochester.
Most recently, she served on a panel of experts for a grant writing class offered through the Master of Public Administration program at SUNY Brockport. In addition to these speaking engagements, Temperley continues to lead the Grant Writers Network of Rochester, a group she co-founded in 2007. The Grant Writers Network of Rochester is a forum for professional grant writers to discuss issues and challenges related to grant writing. They meet once a month at St. John Fisher College.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher