Lee Named Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year
Fr. John R. Lee, Ph.D., professor emeritus and adjunct professor of anthropology, was recently named a Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year.
Fr. Lee began teaching at the College in 1976, bringing over 20 years of prior experience in higher education with him. He continues to teach courses on archeology, conducts extensive industry research, and serves as a student mentor. His primary areas of interest include archeology of the Crusades, stone tools, the history of technology, and cultural evolution. In addition to this honor, Fr. Lee has received several other awards including the Meritorious Service Award for his contributions to archeology, and the International Writing Award, from the Third World Conference in Washington, D.C.
He is active in the Rochester community and supports various charities and affiliations including the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse Historical Society, the Rochester Committee on Middle East Peace, the Bibliophile Society of Rochester, and the Frederick Douglass Museum and Cultural Center.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice