Lee Named Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year
Fr. John R. Lee, Ph.D., professor emeritus and adjunct professor of anthropology, was recently named a Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year.
Fr. Lee began teaching at the College in 1976, bringing over 20 years of prior experience in higher education with him. He continues to teach courses on archeology, conducts extensive industry research, and serves as a student mentor. His primary areas of interest include archeology of the Crusades, stone tools, the history of technology, and cultural evolution. In addition to this honor, Fr. Lee has received several other awards including the Meritorious Service Award for his contributions to archeology, and the International Writing Award, from the Third World Conference in Washington, D.C.
He is active in the Rochester community and supports various charities and affiliations including the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse Historical Society, the Rochester Committee on Middle East Peace, the Bibliophile Society of Rochester, and the Frederick Douglass Museum and Cultural Center.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference