Lee Named Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year
Fr. John R. Lee, Ph.D., professor emeritus and adjunct professor of anthropology, was recently named a Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year.
Fr. Lee began teaching at the College in 1976, bringing over 20 years of prior experience in higher education with him. He continues to teach courses on archeology, conducts extensive industry research, and serves as a student mentor. His primary areas of interest include archeology of the Crusades, stone tools, the history of technology, and cultural evolution. In addition to this honor, Fr. Lee has received several other awards including the Meritorious Service Award for his contributions to archeology, and the International Writing Award, from the Third World Conference in Washington, D.C.
He is active in the Rochester community and supports various charities and affiliations including the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse Historical Society, the Rochester Committee on Middle East Peace, the Bibliophile Society of Rochester, and the Frederick Douglass Museum and Cultural Center.
Latest College News Stories
- First-Year Pharmacy Students Include Service in Orientation
- Markwick Chosen for AANP Future Leaders Program
- Wischnowski Appointed to Diocesan School Board
- School of Education Hosts Collaborative Statewide School Symposium
- Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
- Students, Faculty Complete Summer Research at University of Rochester
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
- Fisher to Introduce Sustainability Minor this Fall
- Fisher Ranks on Forbes' 2014 "America's Best Colleges" List
- Wegmans School of Nursing Partners with Rochester General Hospital for “Resident Boot Camp”
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher