Lee Named Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year
Fr. John R. Lee, Ph.D., professor emeritus and adjunct professor of anthropology, was recently named a Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year.
Fr. Lee began teaching at the College in 1976, bringing over 20 years of prior experience in higher education with him. He continues to teach courses on archeology, conducts extensive industry research, and serves as a student mentor. His primary areas of interest include archeology of the Crusades, stone tools, the history of technology, and cultural evolution. In addition to this honor, Fr. Lee has received several other awards including the Meritorious Service Award for his contributions to archeology, and the International Writing Award, from the Third World Conference in Washington, D.C.
He is active in the Rochester community and supports various charities and affiliations including the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse Historical Society, the Rochester Committee on Middle East Peace, the Bibliophile Society of Rochester, and the Frederick Douglass Museum and Cultural Center.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video