Lee Named Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year
Fr. John R. Lee, Ph.D., professor emeritus and adjunct professor of anthropology, was recently named a Princeton Global Network 2010 Member of the Year.
Fr. Lee began teaching at the College in 1976, bringing over 20 years of prior experience in higher education with him. He continues to teach courses on archeology, conducts extensive industry research, and serves as a student mentor. His primary areas of interest include archeology of the Crusades, stone tools, the history of technology, and cultural evolution. In addition to this honor, Fr. Lee has received several other awards including the Meritorious Service Award for his contributions to archeology, and the International Writing Award, from the Third World Conference in Washington, D.C.
He is active in the Rochester community and supports various charities and affiliations including the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse Historical Society, the Rochester Committee on Middle East Peace, the Bibliophile Society of Rochester, and the Frederick Douglass Museum and Cultural Center.
Latest College News Stories
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education