Tubiolo Presents to Rochester Rotary Club
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology, recently served as a guest speaker at a Rochester Rotary Club luncheon on November 30.
His talk focused on his research and the Mills Mansion which is located in Mount Morris in Livingston County, and is one of the College’s archaeological field schools. Students from Fisher as well as other northeastern colleges conduct excavation and artifact treatments over the course of six summer weekends at the early 19th century National Landmark homestead of Maj. Gen. William Augustus Mills.
Tubiolo also serves as a Trustee of the Lewis Henry Morgan Chapter of the New York State Archaeological Association.
Latest College News Stories
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Education Celebration Honors Students, Alumni, Community Partners
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students