Tubiolo Presents to Rochester Rotary Club
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology, recently served as a guest speaker at a Rochester Rotary Club luncheon on November 30.
His talk focused on his research and the Mills Mansion which is located in Mount Morris in Livingston County, and is one of the College’s archaeological field schools. Students from Fisher as well as other northeastern colleges conduct excavation and artifact treatments over the course of six summer weekends at the early 19th century National Landmark homestead of Maj. Gen. William Augustus Mills.
Tubiolo also serves as a Trustee of the Lewis Henry Morgan Chapter of the New York State Archaeological Association.
Latest College News Stories
- President and Mrs. Bain Inducted into Camp Good Days’ Ring of Honor
- Madigan Receives Summer Fellowship in Ireland
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week