Tubiolo Presents to Rochester Rotary Club
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology, recently served as a guest speaker at a Rochester Rotary Club luncheon on November 30.
His talk focused on his research and the Mills Mansion which is located in Mount Morris in Livingston County, and is one of the College’s archaeological field schools. Students from Fisher as well as other northeastern colleges conduct excavation and artifact treatments over the course of six summer weekends at the early 19th century National Landmark homestead of Maj. Gen. William Augustus Mills.
Tubiolo also serves as a Trustee of the Lewis Henry Morgan Chapter of the New York State Archaeological Association.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study