Tubiolo Presents to Rochester Rotary Club
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology, recently served as a guest speaker at a Rochester Rotary Club luncheon on November 30.
His talk focused on his research and the Mills Mansion which is located in Mount Morris in Livingston County, and is one of the College’s archaeological field schools. Students from Fisher as well as other northeastern colleges conduct excavation and artifact treatments over the course of six summer weekends at the early 19th century National Landmark homestead of Maj. Gen. William Augustus Mills.
Tubiolo also serves as a Trustee of the Lewis Henry Morgan Chapter of the New York State Archaeological Association.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students