Tubiolo Presents to Rochester Rotary Club
Justin Tubiolo, Adjunct Instructor of Archaeology, recently served as a guest speaker at a Rochester Rotary Club luncheon on November 30.
His talk focused on his research and the Mills Mansion which is located in Mount Morris in Livingston County, and is one of the College’s archaeological field schools. Students from Fisher as well as other northeastern colleges conduct excavation and artifact treatments over the course of six summer weekends at the early 19th century National Landmark homestead of Maj. Gen. William Augustus Mills.
Tubiolo also serves as a Trustee of the Lewis Henry Morgan Chapter of the New York State Archaeological Association.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes