Successful Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon
The Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon ended last week after an eleven-week effort. Over 35 alumni volunteered for the phone-a-thon’s first three weeks, and current students volunteered for the remaining eight weeks. In the end, there were 22 student callers, working two-hour shifts, five nights a week – totaling over 800 hours of work!
The alumni and student efforts reached 10,000 alumni and parents. Students had the opportunity to speak with alumni and parents, and share information about changes on campus, Homecoming Reunion Weekend, Family Weekend, and the Vision 2020 campaign.
Students wore t-shirts that read, “Answer The Call.” Thanks to students who really did answer the call, to help make Fisher an even better place!
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer