Successful Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon
The Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon ended last week after an eleven-week effort. Over 35 alumni volunteered for the phone-a-thon’s first three weeks, and current students volunteered for the remaining eight weeks. In the end, there were 22 student callers, working two-hour shifts, five nights a week – totaling over 800 hours of work!
The alumni and student efforts reached 10,000 alumni and parents. Students had the opportunity to speak with alumni and parents, and share information about changes on campus, Homecoming Reunion Weekend, Family Weekend, and the Vision 2020 campaign.
Students wore t-shirts that read, “Answer The Call.” Thanks to students who really did answer the call, to help make Fisher an even better place!
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards