Successful Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon
The Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon ended last week after an eleven-week effort. Over 35 alumni volunteered for the phone-a-thon’s first three weeks, and current students volunteered for the remaining eight weeks. In the end, there were 22 student callers, working two-hour shifts, five nights a week – totaling over 800 hours of work!
The alumni and student efforts reached 10,000 alumni and parents. Students had the opportunity to speak with alumni and parents, and share information about changes on campus, Homecoming Reunion Weekend, Family Weekend, and the Vision 2020 campaign.
Students wore t-shirts that read, “Answer The Call.” Thanks to students who really did answer the call, to help make Fisher an even better place!
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine