Successful Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon
The Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon ended last week after an eleven-week effort. Over 35 alumni volunteered for the phone-a-thon’s first three weeks, and current students volunteered for the remaining eight weeks. In the end, there were 22 student callers, working two-hour shifts, five nights a week – totaling over 800 hours of work!
The alumni and student efforts reached 10,000 alumni and parents. Students had the opportunity to speak with alumni and parents, and share information about changes on campus, Homecoming Reunion Weekend, Family Weekend, and the Vision 2020 campaign.
Students wore t-shirts that read, “Answer The Call.” Thanks to students who really did answer the call, to help make Fisher an even better place!
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”