Successful Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon
The Fisher Fund Phone-a-thon ended last week after an eleven-week effort. Over 35 alumni volunteered for the phone-a-thon’s first three weeks, and current students volunteered for the remaining eight weeks. In the end, there were 22 student callers, working two-hour shifts, five nights a week – totaling over 800 hours of work!
The alumni and student efforts reached 10,000 alumni and parents. Students had the opportunity to speak with alumni and parents, and share information about changes on campus, Homecoming Reunion Weekend, Family Weekend, and the Vision 2020 campaign.
Students wore t-shirts that read, “Answer The Call.” Thanks to students who really did answer the call, to help make Fisher an even better place!
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website