Political Science Faculty Member Named President-Elect of International Studies Association Midwest Region
Dr. Wesley Renfro, assistant professor of political science, was recently named president-elect of the International Studies Association (ISA) Midwest Region. In addition, he was elected co-program chair for the region’s annual conference, along with his former professor, Dr. Marc O’Reilly, from Heidelberg University in Tiffin, OH.
The conference will take place in November 2011 in St. Louis, MO. It is the largest conference of the association’s four regions, and attracts several hundred scholars, graduate students, and practitioners from the United States and abroad.
The ISA was founded in 1959 to promote research and education in international affairs. With well over four thousand members in North America and around the world, ISA is the most well respected and widely known scholarly association in this field. ISA cooperates with 57 international studies organizations in over 30 countries, is a member of the International Social Science Council, and has nongovernmental consultative status with the United Nations.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award
- School of Pharmacy Holds 2013 Student Awards