Political Science Faculty Member Named President-Elect of International Studies Association Midwest Region
Dr. Wesley Renfro, assistant professor of political science, was recently named president-elect of the International Studies Association (ISA) Midwest Region. In addition, he was elected co-program chair for the region’s annual conference, along with his former professor, Dr. Marc O’Reilly, from Heidelberg University in Tiffin, OH.
The conference will take place in November 2011 in St. Louis, MO. It is the largest conference of the association’s four regions, and attracts several hundred scholars, graduate students, and practitioners from the United States and abroad.
The ISA was founded in 1959 to promote research and education in international affairs. With well over four thousand members in North America and around the world, ISA is the most well respected and widely known scholarly association in this field. ISA cooperates with 57 international studies organizations in over 30 countries, is a member of the International Social Science Council, and has nongovernmental consultative status with the United Nations.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- College Bound Program Holds Graduation Ceremony
- Fisher’s United Way Co-Chairs Named “Shining Stars”