New Veterans Affairs Club to hold “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops” Fundraiser
The newly formed Veterans Affairs Club of St. John Fisher College will hold its inaugural fundraiser this today, Veterans Day. The event is called “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops,” and will challenge students, faculty and staff to do as many chin ups as they can. For each chin up, monetary donations will be made to Veteran’s Outreach Center and the Blue Star Mothers. The event runs from 12:30 until 3:30 in LeChase Common.
Representatives from the Veterans Outreach Center, along with representatives from the United States Marine Corps, United States Army Reserves, and the United States Air Force will be there to support the event and help commemorate Veterans Day.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades