New Veterans Affairs Club to hold “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops” Fundraiser
The newly formed Veterans Affairs Club of St. John Fisher College will hold its inaugural fundraiser this today, Veterans Day. The event is called “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops,” and will challenge students, faculty and staff to do as many chin ups as they can. For each chin up, monetary donations will be made to Veteran’s Outreach Center and the Blue Star Mothers. The event runs from 12:30 until 3:30 in LeChase Common.
Representatives from the Veterans Outreach Center, along with representatives from the United States Marine Corps, United States Army Reserves, and the United States Air Force will be there to support the event and help commemorate Veterans Day.
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education
- Sashittal Publishes Book, Article
- Welcome Class of 2018!