New Veterans Affairs Club to hold “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops” Fundraiser
The newly formed Veterans Affairs Club of St. John Fisher College will hold its inaugural fundraiser this today, Veterans Day. The event is called “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops,” and will challenge students, faculty and staff to do as many chin ups as they can. For each chin up, monetary donations will be made to Veteran’s Outreach Center and the Blue Star Mothers. The event runs from 12:30 until 3:30 in LeChase Common.
Representatives from the Veterans Outreach Center, along with representatives from the United States Marine Corps, United States Army Reserves, and the United States Air Force will be there to support the event and help commemorate Veterans Day.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History