New Veterans Affairs Club to hold “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops” Fundraiser
The newly formed Veterans Affairs Club of St. John Fisher College will hold its inaugural fundraiser this today, Veterans Day. The event is called “Keep Your Chin Up for the Troops,” and will challenge students, faculty and staff to do as many chin ups as they can. For each chin up, monetary donations will be made to Veteran’s Outreach Center and the Blue Star Mothers. The event runs from 12:30 until 3:30 in LeChase Common.
Representatives from the Veterans Outreach Center, along with representatives from the United States Marine Corps, United States Army Reserves, and the United States Air Force will be there to support the event and help commemorate Veterans Day.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine