Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won the Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award from the Rochester Chapter of the AMA at the 2013 Pinnacle Awards on May 16.
Criteria for the award include leadership, membership, programs, development, community service, and involvement with both the Rochester chapter of AMA and the national AMA. As the winner, the College's Marketing Club will receive $1,000 to use for future club activities. The club has earned national recognition from the AMA over the past two years.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office
- Fisher Students Make Strides