Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won the Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award from the Rochester Chapter of the AMA at the 2013 Pinnacle Awards on May 16.
Criteria for the award include leadership, membership, programs, development, community service, and involvement with both the Rochester chapter of AMA and the national AMA. As the winner, the College's Marketing Club will receive $1,000 to use for future club activities. The club has earned national recognition from the AMA over the past two years.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day