Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
St. John Fisher College’s Marketing Club, which is an official American Marketing Association (AMA) College Chapter, recently won the Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award from the Rochester Chapter of the AMA at the 2013 Pinnacle Awards on May 16.
Criteria for the award include leadership, membership, programs, development, community service, and involvement with both the Rochester chapter of AMA and the national AMA. As the winner, the College's Marketing Club will receive $1,000 to use for future club activities. The club has earned national recognition from the AMA over the past two years.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems