Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected as one of seven faculty members nationwide to serve on the Strategic Planning Committee of the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy, Social and Administrative Sciences Special Interest Group.
The Committee is charged with drafting a new strategic plan to identify and address strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats posted by the changing health care system and educational financing by leveraging the skills and expertise of pharmacy faculty in the social sciences.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website