Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected as one of seven faculty members nationwide to serve on the Strategic Planning Committee of the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy, Social and Administrative Sciences Special Interest Group.
The Committee is charged with drafting a new strategic plan to identify and address strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats posted by the changing health care system and educational financing by leveraging the skills and expertise of pharmacy faculty in the social sciences.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office