Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit Opens in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery January 24
The Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center at St. John Fisher College will soon be full of faculty work from the College’s Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program.
The Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit will be marked with an official opening reception on January 24 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the gallery. The event is free and open to the public.
Work by Ed Buscemi, Elizabeth K. Durand, Heather Erwin, Julie Gelfand, M.J. Iuppa, Stephen Piper, and g.a. Sheller will be showcased in the exhibit, which will run through March 10.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International