Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit Opens in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery January 24
The Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center at St. John Fisher College will soon be full of faculty work from the College’s Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program.
The Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit will be marked with an official opening reception on January 24 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the gallery. The event is free and open to the public.
Work by Ed Buscemi, Elizabeth K. Durand, Heather Erwin, Julie Gelfand, M.J. Iuppa, Stephen Piper, and g.a. Sheller will be showcased in the exhibit, which will run through March 10.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at email@example.com.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Inaugural Campus Convocation Generates Conversations about Campus Mission
- Wes Renfro Delivers Convocation at Alma Mater
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers