Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit Opens in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery January 24
The Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center at St. John Fisher College will soon be full of faculty work from the College’s Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program.
The Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit will be marked with an official opening reception on January 24 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the gallery. The event is free and open to the public.
Work by Ed Buscemi, Elizabeth K. Durand, Heather Erwin, Julie Gelfand, M.J. Iuppa, Stephen Piper, and g.a. Sheller will be showcased in the exhibit, which will run through March 10.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015