Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit Opens in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery January 24
The Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center at St. John Fisher College will soon be full of faculty work from the College’s Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program.
The Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit will be marked with an official opening reception on January 24 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the gallery. The event is free and open to the public.
Work by Ed Buscemi, Elizabeth K. Durand, Heather Erwin, Julie Gelfand, M.J. Iuppa, Stephen Piper, and g.a. Sheller will be showcased in the exhibit, which will run through March 10.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized During Appreciation Reception
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Mary Ellen Milne Awards Recognize Exceptional Student Employees
- Symposium Remembers Marshall McLuhan
- Fisher Honors Rochester Radio Icon during Room Dedication
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 61st Commencement; Rudolph Giuliani to Serve as Keynote Speaker
- Education, Chemistry Professors Publish Article for Educational Research International
- Deacon Jewell Pens Article for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Fisher Student-Athletes Participate in the 5th Annual Giant Read
- Statistics Student Will Attend Summer Institute in Biostatistics
- Motivational Speaker Joe Erhmann Addresses Fisher Student-Athletes
- Fisher Senior Earns Fulbright to Turkey
- Workshop Connects Rochester Cultural Organizations to Grant Resources