Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit Opens in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery January 24
The Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center at St. John Fisher College will soon be full of faculty work from the College’s Visual and Performing Arts Minor Program.
The Arts Minor Faculty Invitational Exhibit will be marked with an official opening reception on January 24 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the gallery. The event is free and open to the public.
Work by Ed Buscemi, Elizabeth K. Durand, Heather Erwin, Julie Gelfand, M.J. Iuppa, Stephen Piper, and g.a. Sheller will be showcased in the exhibit, which will run through March 10.
Gallery hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture