Biology Textbooks by Maier are Published
The third edition of a biology textbook written by Virginia Borden Maier, Health Professions Advisor in the Biology Department, was published in January. Published by Pearson Benjamin Cummings, Biology: Science for Life is designed for biology courses for non-majors.
Maier and her co-author, Colleen Belk, also had a first edition textbook, Human Biology, published in August 2008. This book is also meant for non-majors courses, but those with a stronger focus on human anatomy and physiology.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team