DiCaro Named Director of Safety and Security
St. John Fisher College welcomes David DiCaro as the new Director of Campus Safety and Security. DiCaro officially joined the College on July 8.
DiCaro announced his retirement from the Gates Police Department in late June after accepting the position at the College. He served as the Gates Police Chief, and has been with the department for 34 years.
He arrived in Gates in 1979, and rose through the department ranks, holding numerous supervisory positions including Sergeant, Captain, and Chief of Police. He held his most recent position as Chief for the past seven years.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International