DiCaro Named Director of Safety and Security
St. John Fisher College welcomes David DiCaro as the new Director of Campus Safety and Security. DiCaro officially joined the College on July 8.
DiCaro announced his retirement from the Gates Police Department in late June after accepting the position at the College. He served as the Gates Police Chief, and has been with the department for 34 years.
He arrived in Gates in 1979, and rose through the department ranks, holding numerous supervisory positions including Sergeant, Captain, and Chief of Police. He held his most recent position as Chief for the past seven years.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards