DiCaro Named Director of Safety and Security
St. John Fisher College welcomes David DiCaro as the new Director of Campus Safety and Security. DiCaro officially joined the College on July 8.
DiCaro announced his retirement from the Gates Police Department in late June after accepting the position at the College. He served as the Gates Police Chief, and has been with the department for 34 years.
He arrived in Gates in 1979, and rose through the department ranks, holding numerous supervisory positions including Sergeant, Captain, and Chief of Police. He held his most recent position as Chief for the past seven years.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference