DiCaro Named Director of Safety and Security
St. John Fisher College welcomes David DiCaro as the new Director of Campus Safety and Security. DiCaro officially joined the College on July 8.
DiCaro announced his retirement from the Gates Police Department in late June after accepting the position at the College. He served as the Gates Police Chief, and has been with the department for 34 years.
He arrived in Gates in 1979, and rose through the department ranks, holding numerous supervisory positions including Sergeant, Captain, and Chief of Police. He held his most recent position as Chief for the past seven years.
Latest College News Stories
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization
- Undergrads Present at Literature and Composition Conference
- Adjunct Faculty Recognized during Reception