Salerno '66 Honored with Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award
At the College’s June meeting of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Ellen Harshman, Dean of the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University, presented the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award to Mr. Vic Salerno, Vice Chair of the Board. Dr. Harshman came to Fisher as a representative of the Board of Governors of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Honor Society of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In her citation, Dr. Harshman indicated that Mr. Salerno has enhanced the field of business, has clearly made a difference in his community, and is a model of ethical business leadership. Dr. Bain, President of Fisher, and Dr. David Martin, Dean of the Bittner School of Business, were on hand to offer their congratulations as well.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day