Salerno '66 Honored with Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award
At the College’s June meeting of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Ellen Harshman, Dean of the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University, presented the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award to Mr. Vic Salerno, Vice Chair of the Board. Dr. Harshman came to Fisher as a representative of the Board of Governors of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Honor Society of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In her citation, Dr. Harshman indicated that Mr. Salerno has enhanced the field of business, has clearly made a difference in his community, and is a model of ethical business leadership. Dr. Bain, President of Fisher, and Dr. David Martin, Dean of the Bittner School of Business, were on hand to offer their congratulations as well.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition