Salerno '66 Honored with Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award
At the College’s June meeting of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Ellen Harshman, Dean of the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University, presented the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award to Mr. Vic Salerno, Vice Chair of the Board. Dr. Harshman came to Fisher as a representative of the Board of Governors of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Honor Society of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In her citation, Dr. Harshman indicated that Mr. Salerno has enhanced the field of business, has clearly made a difference in his community, and is a model of ethical business leadership. Dr. Bain, President of Fisher, and Dr. David Martin, Dean of the Bittner School of Business, were on hand to offer their congratulations as well.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference
- Fellowship Sends Journalism Instructor Back to the Newsroom
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Perales Tapped to Serve as Fisher's Interim VP for Enrollment Management
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins