Maiorana Published in Daily Record
Michael Maiorana, a Legal Studies major at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. He co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Equitable Distribution and Tax Credits,” discusses credits that lower income families facing divorce can take advantage of, including federal and state child-related tax credits and the earned income tax credit.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Sacco Named Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Turner to Deliver Talk at Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research at Cornell University
- Education Faculty Publish in International Journal
- Fisher Faculty Wins Visiting Position Abroad
- Ed.D. Graduate Selected to Present at LGBT Research Symposium