Maiorana Published in Daily Record
Michael Maiorana, a Legal Studies major at Fisher, recently had an article published in The Daily Record. He co-authored the article with The Hon. Richard A. Dollinger during an internship in his office this past semester.
The article, “Equitable Distribution and Tax Credits,” discusses credits that lower income families facing divorce can take advantage of, including federal and state child-related tax credits and the earned income tax credit.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals