Reinson Publishes Chapter
Kyle Reinson, Professor in the Communication/Journalism Department, recently had a chapter published in Increasing Student Engagement and Retention using Multimedia Technologies: Video Annotation, Multimedia Applications, Videoconferencing and Transmedia Storytelling. The book is part of the Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education book series.
The chapter is entitled, “Higher Education: A Medium in Search of a Message.” This accomplishment officially makes Reinson a member of the Emerald Literati Network.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Senior Send-Off
- Student Scholars Present at Regional and National Conferences
- Students, Alumni, Community Partners Honored during Education Celebration
- Fisher Education Grads #ThankATeacher
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Reflects on Relationship between Women, Nature
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House