Reinson Publishes Chapter
Kyle Reinson, Professor in the Communication/Journalism Department, recently had a chapter published in Increasing Student Engagement and Retention using Multimedia Technologies: Video Annotation, Multimedia Applications, Videoconferencing and Transmedia Storytelling. The book is part of the Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education book series.
The chapter is entitled, “Higher Education: A Medium in Search of a Message.” This accomplishment officially makes Reinson a member of the Emerald Literati Network.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend