Lavery Library Director Appointed to Information Delivery Services Project Advisory Council
Melissa Jadlos, Director of Lavery Library at St. John Fisher College, was recently appointed to the Information Delivery Services (IDS) Project Advisory Council. The IDS Project is an award-winning initiative that offers a resource-sharing model to help librarians maintain efficient and effective information delivery services for their users.
Over 50 libraries participate in the project, and Lavery Library has been a member since 2007. According to Jadlos, membership has provided many benefits to the Fisher community, including faster interlibrary loan service.
The IDS Project is a mutually supportive resource-sharing cooperative within New York State whose members include public and private academic libraries, the New York Public Library, and the New York State Library. The major goal of the Project is to continually implement and objectively evaluate innovative resource-sharing strategies, policies, and procedures that will optimize mutual access to the information resources of all IDS Project libraries.
Latest College News Stories
- Sarachan Publishes in Journal
- Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
- Fisher to Host 2016 NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Named Top Job; Fisher Program Strong and Growing
- Irish Studies Program Hosts Galway Reception
- 2013 Day of Celebration Honors Egyptian Culture
- Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Rice Elected to American Studies Association Committee
- Faculty Recognized for Grants
- 2013 Day of Celebration Set for Saturday, December 7
- Job Named Nurse Practitioner Student of the Year
- Student Entrepreneurs Mean Business
- Service-Learning and Science Collide in East Rochester Schools
- Fisher Alumni, Adjunct Recognized in Forty Under 40