Special Screening of “The Longoria Affair”
On Monday, November 21, St. John Fisher College will host a special screening of Emmy nominated film, “The Longoria Affair.” Director John J. Valadez will be on campus to host a question and answer session immediately following the film. The screening begins at 7:00 p.m., and will take place in Basil 135.
The screening is hosted by the Department of American Studies along with the Departments of History and Political Science, the Program in Peace and Social Justice, and the School of Arts and Sciences. It is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Dr. Mark Rice, 585-385-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture