Special Screening of “The Longoria Affair”
On Monday, November 21, St. John Fisher College will host a special screening of Emmy nominated film, “The Longoria Affair.” Director John J. Valadez will be on campus to host a question and answer session immediately following the film. The screening begins at 7:00 p.m., and will take place in Basil 135.
The screening is hosted by the Department of American Studies along with the Departments of History and Political Science, the Program in Peace and Social Justice, and the School of Arts and Sciences. It is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Dr. Mark Rice, 585-385-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference