Special Screening of “The Longoria Affair”
On Monday, November 21, St. John Fisher College will host a special screening of Emmy nominated film, “The Longoria Affair.” Director John J. Valadez will be on campus to host a question and answer session immediately following the film. The screening begins at 7:00 p.m., and will take place in Basil 135.
The screening is hosted by the Department of American Studies along with the Departments of History and Political Science, the Program in Peace and Social Justice, and the School of Arts and Sciences. It is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Dr. Mark Rice, 585-385-7374 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation