Special Screening of “The Longoria Affair”
On Monday, November 21, St. John Fisher College will host a special screening of Emmy nominated film, “The Longoria Affair.” Director John J. Valadez will be on campus to host a question and answer session immediately following the film. The screening begins at 7:00 p.m., and will take place in Basil 135.
The screening is hosted by the Department of American Studies along with the Departments of History and Political Science, the Program in Peace and Social Justice, and the School of Arts and Sciences. It is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Dr. Mark Rice, 585-385-7374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization