Special Screening of “The Longoria Affair”
On Monday, November 21, St. John Fisher College will host a special screening of Emmy nominated film, “The Longoria Affair.” Director John J. Valadez will be on campus to host a question and answer session immediately following the film. The screening begins at 7:00 p.m., and will take place in Basil 135.
The screening is hosted by the Department of American Studies along with the Departments of History and Political Science, the Program in Peace and Social Justice, and the School of Arts and Sciences. It is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Dr. Mark Rice, 585-385-7374 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee