Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
He’s making a list, checking it twice, are you coming to his breakfast Saturday?
The Events & Conferencing Department and Lackmann Culinary Services are hosting the always-popular annual Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, December 14.
This event features an all-you-can-eat brunch and kid-friendly buffet, and is open to faculty, staff, students, friends, and families. The kids will stay busy while they wait for Santa with cookie decorating and craft activities at each table.
Tickets to the event are $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under. Space is limited, and seating is reserved. For tickets, please contact: Patti Gaudy at (585) 385-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance