Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
He’s making a list, checking it twice, are you coming to his breakfast Saturday?
The Events & Conferencing Department and Lackmann Culinary Services are hosting the always-popular annual Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, December 14.
This event features an all-you-can-eat brunch and kid-friendly buffet, and is open to faculty, staff, students, friends, and families. The kids will stay busy while they wait for Santa with cookie decorating and craft activities at each table.
Tickets to the event are $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under. Space is limited, and seating is reserved. For tickets, please contact: Patti Gaudy at (585) 385-5200 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team