Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
He’s making a list, checking it twice, are you coming to his breakfast Saturday?
The Events & Conferencing Department and Lackmann Culinary Services are hosting the always-popular annual Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, December 14.
This event features an all-you-can-eat brunch and kid-friendly buffet, and is open to faculty, staff, students, friends, and families. The kids will stay busy while they wait for Santa with cookie decorating and craft activities at each table.
Tickets to the event are $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under. Space is limited, and seating is reserved. For tickets, please contact: Patti Gaudy at (585) 385-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine