Breakfast at Fisher with Santa
He’s making a list, checking it twice, are you coming to his breakfast Saturday?
The Events & Conferencing Department and Lackmann Culinary Services are hosting the always-popular annual Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, December 14.
This event features an all-you-can-eat brunch and kid-friendly buffet, and is open to faculty, staff, students, friends, and families. The kids will stay busy while they wait for Santa with cookie decorating and craft activities at each table.
Tickets to the event are $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under. Space is limited, and seating is reserved. For tickets, please contact: Patti Gaudy at (585) 385-5200 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International