College Debuts New TV Commercials
“This is what awaits you here,” will soon start to become a familiar phrase in living rooms across Upstate New York, as the College debuted new television commercials earlier this week.
The new commercials – six total – take a different focus from previous commercials, showcasing the beauty of the campus and highlighting individual students.
There are four 15-second spots that represent the four professional schools, featuring Jordan George, nursing student; Theologia Ladas, education student; Christian Volk, pharmacy student; and Tyrese Bryant, political science major and business management minor. There are also two 30-second brand spots highlighting the strong liberal arts foundation of the College.
The spots can be seen on both network television and cable in Rochester, and on cable stations in Syracuse and Buffalo. They will also be featured on the College’s website.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference
- Fisher Researcher Awarded Patent for New Technology