Cooney Miner, Collins Present in Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Dianne Cooney Miner, Dean of the Wegmans School of Nursing, and Dr. Mary Collins, Professor and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Track Coordinator in the School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at “Sharing Nursing’s Knowledge,” an international scientific meeting at the University of Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain on March 13.
Cooney Miner’s presentation analyzed the transformation of nursing education in the United States. And Collins’ lecture was entitled, “Innovation as a response for health care systems under stress.” They presented alongside faculty from the Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland, and Canada’s University of Moncton.
The meeting, organized by the University’s School of Nursing, attracts over 200 nursing professionals and experts.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Fisher Included on Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll
- Class of 2016 to Graduate from St. John Fisher College Saturday
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students