Costigan Receives “Best Paper Award”
Dr. Bob Costigan, Professor of Management, has received the 2013 Global Forum Best Paper Award from the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management.
Costigan won the award for his paper, “Undergrad business program learning goals: Differentiation, common aspirations, or cursory cloning.” He co-wrote the paper with Dr. Kyle Brink, a former Fisher faculty member.
The award is sponsored by the University of Manchester, Manchester Business School in England. It is given to a paper that “best creates the opportunity to address global issues of significance to management education and/or development.”
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems