Costigan Receives “Best Paper Award”
Dr. Bob Costigan, Professor of Management, has received the 2013 Global Forum Best Paper Award from the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management.
Costigan won the award for his paper, “Undergrad business program learning goals: Differentiation, common aspirations, or cursory cloning.” He co-wrote the paper with Dr. Kyle Brink, a former Fisher faculty member.
The award is sponsored by the University of Manchester, Manchester Business School in England. It is given to a paper that “best creates the opportunity to address global issues of significance to management education and/or development.”
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans