Costigan Receives “Best Paper Award”
Dr. Bob Costigan, Professor of Management, has received the 2013 Global Forum Best Paper Award from the Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of Management.
Costigan won the award for his paper, “Undergrad business program learning goals: Differentiation, common aspirations, or cursory cloning.” He co-wrote the paper with Dr. Kyle Brink, a former Fisher faculty member.
The award is sponsored by the University of Manchester, Manchester Business School in England. It is given to a paper that “best creates the opportunity to address global issues of significance to management education and/or development.”
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day