Fisher Financial Aid and Billing News
From the Financial Aid Office:
Have you filed your FAFSA yet? While April 1 was the priority deadline, it is still not too late to file. You’ll need to apply as soon as possible in order to renew your student’s need-based Fisher grants.
The FAFSA should be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You and your student will each need your PIN. (If they do not have their PIN, they can find it at www.pin.ed.gov). The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
Financial aid packages for returning students will not be available until AFTER spring semester grades are posted.
Students will receive an email in late May/early June informing them that their package is available on the Fish ‘R’ Net website. They will NOT receive a hard copy in the mail like they did as new students. Instead, they will receive instructions on how to print their award letter directly from Fish ‘R’ Net.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at (585)385-8042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Bursar’s Office:
Registration for fall 2013 courses will begin on April 16. Please note that a hold on a student account will prevent the student from registering.
Fall 2013 billing statements will be generated in late June with a due date of August 1.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Bursar’s Office at (585)385-8061 or email@example.com.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems