Fisher Financial Aid and Billing News
From the Financial Aid Office:
Have you filed your FAFSA yet? While April 1 was the priority deadline, it is still not too late to file. You’ll need to apply as soon as possible in order to renew your student’s need-based Fisher grants.
The FAFSA should be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You and your student will each need your PIN. (If they do not have their PIN, they can find it at www.pin.ed.gov). The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
Financial aid packages for returning students will not be available until AFTER spring semester grades are posted.
Students will receive an email in late May/early June informing them that their package is available on the Fish ‘R’ Net website. They will NOT receive a hard copy in the mail like they did as new students. Instead, they will receive instructions on how to print their award letter directly from Fish ‘R’ Net.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at (585)385-8042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Bursar’s Office:
Registration for fall 2013 courses will begin on April 16. Please note that a hold on a student account will prevent the student from registering.
Fall 2013 billing statements will be generated in late June with a due date of August 1.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Bursar’s Office at (585)385-8061 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Schlosser Publishes Article
- Maggs Presents at International Atlantic Economic Conference
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference