Fisher Financial Aid and Billing News
From the Financial Aid Office:
Have you filed your FAFSA yet? While April 1 was the priority deadline, it is still not too late to file. You’ll need to apply as soon as possible in order to renew your student’s need-based Fisher grants.
The FAFSA should be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You and your student will each need your PIN. (If they do not have their PIN, they can find it at www.pin.ed.gov). The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
Financial aid packages for returning students will not be available until AFTER spring semester grades are posted.
Students will receive an email in late May/early June informing them that their package is available on the Fish ‘R’ Net website. They will NOT receive a hard copy in the mail like they did as new students. Instead, they will receive instructions on how to print their award letter directly from Fish ‘R’ Net.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at (585)385-8042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Bursar’s Office:
Registration for fall 2013 courses will begin on April 16. Please note that a hold on a student account will prevent the student from registering.
Fall 2013 billing statements will be generated in late June with a due date of August 1.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Bursar’s Office at (585)385-8061 or email@example.com.
Latest College News Stories
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff