Fisher Financial Aid and Billing News
From the Financial Aid Office:
Have you filed your FAFSA yet? While April 1 was the priority deadline, it is still not too late to file. You’ll need to apply as soon as possible in order to renew your student’s need-based Fisher grants.
The FAFSA should be filed online at www.fafsa.gov. You and your student will each need your PIN. (If they do not have their PIN, they can find it at www.pin.ed.gov). The federal school code for St. John Fisher College is 002821.
Financial aid packages for returning students will not be available until AFTER spring semester grades are posted.
Students will receive an email in late May/early June informing them that their package is available on the Fish ‘R’ Net website. They will NOT receive a hard copy in the mail like they did as new students. Instead, they will receive instructions on how to print their award letter directly from Fish ‘R’ Net.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at (585)385-8042 or email@example.com.
From the Bursar’s Office:
Registration for fall 2013 courses will begin on April 16. Please note that a hold on a student account will prevent the student from registering.
Fall 2013 billing statements will be generated in late June with a due date of August 1.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Bursar’s Office at (585)385-8061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference