Harvard Business Review Featuring Faculty Article
Dr. Hemant Sashittal, Professor and Chair of the Department of Management/Marketing, has had an article selected by the Harvard Business Review for purchase on the publication’s website.
Sashittal’s article, “Strategies of Effective New Product Team Leaders,” co-written by Dr. Avan Jassawalla, Professor of Management, SUNY Geneseo, is the second article written by him that has been chosen by the publication in less than a month.
The article talks about a company’s new product team, the problems they confront, and the changes that must occur before cross-functional teamwork can accelerate new product development processes. According to the pair’s research and analysis, only a select few teams consistently act on cross-functional thinking, collaborative decision-making, and organization of new product workflow to make meaningful changes. Sashittal and Jassawalla also discuss the differences between more and less effective leaders.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day