Harvard Business Review Featuring Faculty Article
Dr. Hemant Sashittal, Professor and Chair of the Department of Management/Marketing, has had an article selected by the Harvard Business Review for purchase on the publication’s website.
Sashittal’s article, “Strategies of Effective New Product Team Leaders,” co-written by Dr. Avan Jassawalla, Professor of Management, SUNY Geneseo, is the second article written by him that has been chosen by the publication in less than a month.
The article talks about a company’s new product team, the problems they confront, and the changes that must occur before cross-functional teamwork can accelerate new product development processes. According to the pair’s research and analysis, only a select few teams consistently act on cross-functional thinking, collaborative decision-making, and organization of new product workflow to make meaningful changes. Sashittal and Jassawalla also discuss the differences between more and less effective leaders.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference
- School of Ed Alum Receives Transformational Leader Award from Nursing Organization