MBA Alumna Featured as “Woman to Watch”
Leah George, a 2013 graduate of the St. John Fisher College MBA Program, has been featured in the Democrat and Chronicle’s “Woman to Watch” column.
George is the Managing Director, International Trade and Regional Outreach Contractor for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) Economic Development Growth Extension (EDGE) Program at Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE). Prior to joining the GRE, she was a reporter for YNN Rochester.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend