Countdown to Commencement Video Series
We are proud to introduce a Fisher first - a series of videos we call "Countdown to Commencement." We asked faculty and staff to nominate hard-working seniors who were involved in our campus community, and who left an impression throughout their time here.
The nominations poured in, and we will debut the videos every week between now and Commencement on the College’s YouTube channel. You’ll meet seniors who are bound to take this world by storm!
This week, we featured Scott Sullivan, an Adolescent Education and Biology major from Henrietta. He was nominated by Dr. Jim Wood, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education.
Dr. Wood said he will remember Sullivan’s “infectious, upbeat, and friendly manner” the most. He called him a “deep thinker, who contributes enormously to classroom discussion.”
Sullivan served as a member of Fisher’s Orientation Team from 2008-2010, in the roles of leader/peer advisor, core team leader, and eventually, an orientation leader. He is currently the treasurer for the Class of 2011.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Scott Sullivan! From everyone in the Fisher family, enjoy this last semester, and good luck to you!
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference