Countdown to Commencement Video Series
We are proud to introduce a Fisher first - a series of videos we call "Countdown to Commencement." We asked faculty and staff to nominate hard-working seniors who were involved in our campus community, and who left an impression throughout their time here.
The nominations poured in, and we will debut the videos every week between now and Commencement on the College’s YouTube channel. You’ll meet seniors who are bound to take this world by storm!
This week, we featured Scott Sullivan, an Adolescent Education and Biology major from Henrietta. He was nominated by Dr. Jim Wood, Associate Professor in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education.
Dr. Wood said he will remember Sullivan’s “infectious, upbeat, and friendly manner” the most. He called him a “deep thinker, who contributes enormously to classroom discussion.”
Sullivan served as a member of Fisher’s Orientation Team from 2008-2010, in the roles of leader/peer advisor, core team leader, and eventually, an orientation leader. He is currently the treasurer for the Class of 2011.
Meet this week’s featured senior, Scott Sullivan! From everyone in the Fisher family, enjoy this last semester, and good luck to you!
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner