Hurd Paper Published in Genetics Journal
Daryl Hurd, Associate Professor of Biology, has co-authored a paper that is featured in the August issue of “Genetics,” a publication of The Genetics Society of America. A collaboration with experts from the University of Rochester, and Queens College, City University of New York, “Special tubulins for special cilia” reveals the group’s findings that tubulins (a member of a small family of globular proteins) are much more specific than some think.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study