Hurd Paper Published in Genetics Journal
Daryl Hurd, Associate Professor of Biology, has co-authored a paper that is featured in the August issue of “Genetics,” a publication of The Genetics Society of America. A collaboration with experts from the University of Rochester, and Queens College, City University of New York, “Special tubulins for special cilia” reveals the group’s findings that tubulins (a member of a small family of globular proteins) are much more specific than some think.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Case Competition Brings Sports, Statistics Together
- Campus to Hold “Four Freedoms Week”
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Social Media Conference Features Fisher Professor
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend