Hurd Paper Published in Genetics Journal
Daryl Hurd, Associate Professor of Biology, has co-authored a paper that is featured in the August issue of “Genetics,” a publication of The Genetics Society of America. A collaboration with experts from the University of Rochester, and Queens College, City University of New York, “Special tubulins for special cilia” reveals the group’s findings that tubulins (a member of a small family of globular proteins) are much more specific than some think.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History