Hurd Paper Published in Genetics Journal
Daryl Hurd, Associate Professor of Biology, has co-authored a paper that is featured in the August issue of “Genetics,” a publication of The Genetics Society of America. A collaboration with experts from the University of Rochester, and Queens College, City University of New York, “Special tubulins for special cilia” reveals the group’s findings that tubulins (a member of a small family of globular proteins) are much more specific than some think.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education Hosts Virtual Classroom Demo for High School Students
- Schlosser Publishes Two Papers in Education Journals
- Cleverley-Thompson Presents on Leadership through Storytelling