2012 Mashup Winners Announced
The winners of St. John Fisher College’s second annual Mashup Competition were announced during the College’s first Digital Cultures Day, which took place on April 12.
Mashup videos create new meanings through creative editing by combining video and audio footage from various sources. This year's competition theme was "Guilty Pleasures."
The first place winner was communication/journalism and Spanish double-major Katie Steelman ’12 for her entry, “Cookies.” Second place went to communication/journalism major Rachel James ’12 for her mashup, “Killer Work.” And international studies major Sabrina McMillan-Lobo ’15 won the Audience Choice award for her entry, “The Sweetest Sin.” Prizes included a Kindle Fire, iTunes gift certificate, and a one-year subscription to Pandora.
The competition was sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies program.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- What to Expect at Orientation 2016
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam