2012 Mashup Winners Announced
The winners of St. John Fisher College’s second annual Mashup Competition were announced during the College’s first Digital Cultures Day, which took place on April 12.
Mashup videos create new meanings through creative editing by combining video and audio footage from various sources. This year's competition theme was "Guilty Pleasures."
The first place winner was communication/journalism and Spanish double-major Katie Steelman ’12 for her entry, “Cookies.” Second place went to communication/journalism major Rachel James ’12 for her mashup, “Killer Work.” And international studies major Sabrina McMillan-Lobo ’15 won the Audience Choice award for her entry, “The Sweetest Sin.” Prizes included a Kindle Fire, iTunes gift certificate, and a one-year subscription to Pandora.
The competition was sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies program.
Latest College News Stories
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open
- St. John Fisher College Elects New Board Member
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication