2012 Mashup Winners Announced
The winners of St. John Fisher College’s second annual Mashup Competition were announced during the College’s first Digital Cultures Day, which took place on April 12.
Mashup videos create new meanings through creative editing by combining video and audio footage from various sources. This year's competition theme was "Guilty Pleasures."
The first place winner was communication/journalism and Spanish double-major Katie Steelman ’12 for her entry, “Cookies.” Second place went to communication/journalism major Rachel James ’12 for her mashup, “Killer Work.” And international studies major Sabrina McMillan-Lobo ’15 won the Audience Choice award for her entry, “The Sweetest Sin.” Prizes included a Kindle Fire, iTunes gift certificate, and a one-year subscription to Pandora.
The competition was sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies program.
Latest College News Stories
- 2014 Beta Gamma Sigma Liaison Tackles New Role with Big Plans
- Students Look to Get Involved at Fall Involvement Fest
- Wegmans School of Nursing Awards First Advanced Certificate in Mental Health Counseling
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Nicolay Publishes Monograph
- Cleaner and Greener – College Introduces New Trash and Recycling Centers Campuswide
- Trustee Ronald Hermance, Jr. ’69 Passes Away
- College Welcomes New Faculty for 2014-15 Academic Year
- Get Involved at Involvement Fest Next Tuesday
- Exchanging Courses and Lives
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges 2015
- Wegmans School of Nursing Introduces Dedicated Education Unit Clinical Site to Students
- Courage Bowl X Slated for September 20, Fisher to Face Brockport
- Pittsford High School AP Chemistry Students work with Fisher Faculty on Project, Presentation
- Chemistry Faculty Members Present at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education