2012 Mashup Winners Announced
The winners of St. John Fisher College’s second annual Mashup Competition were announced during the College’s first Digital Cultures Day, which took place on April 12.
Mashup videos create new meanings through creative editing by combining video and audio footage from various sources. This year's competition theme was "Guilty Pleasures."
The first place winner was communication/journalism and Spanish double-major Katie Steelman ’12 for her entry, “Cookies.” Second place went to communication/journalism major Rachel James ’12 for her mashup, “Killer Work.” And international studies major Sabrina McMillan-Lobo ’15 won the Audience Choice award for her entry, “The Sweetest Sin.” Prizes included a Kindle Fire, iTunes gift certificate, and a one-year subscription to Pandora.
The competition was sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies program.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine