2012 Mashup Winners Announced
The winners of St. John Fisher College’s second annual Mashup Competition were announced during the College’s first Digital Cultures Day, which took place on April 12.
Mashup videos create new meanings through creative editing by combining video and audio footage from various sources. This year's competition theme was "Guilty Pleasures."
The first place winner was communication/journalism and Spanish double-major Katie Steelman ’12 for her entry, “Cookies.” Second place went to communication/journalism major Rachel James ’12 for her mashup, “Killer Work.” And international studies major Sabrina McMillan-Lobo ’15 won the Audience Choice award for her entry, “The Sweetest Sin.” Prizes included a Kindle Fire, iTunes gift certificate, and a one-year subscription to Pandora.
The competition was sponsored by the Digital Cultures and Technologies program.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture