Buffalo Bills Release Training Camp Schedule
The Buffalo Bills have released the schedule for the 2014 Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, and St. John Fisher College is ready to welcome the team back to campus for the 15th straight year on July 20.
This year’s schedule includes seven morning, seven afternoon, and seven night practices, giving fans a variety of options to see the team in action. The Bills utilize the College’s state-of-the-art training facility and locker rooms, and will hold public practices on campus through August 21. Consistently regarded as one of the top training camps in the NFL, the Bills often attract fans from all across New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Canada.
Facilities are open to fans one hour before practice begins. Tickets are not required for daytime practices, but tickets, although free, are required for the night practices.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced