Buffalo Bills Release Training Camp Schedule
The Buffalo Bills have released the schedule for the 2014 Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, and St. John Fisher College is ready to welcome the team back to campus for the 15th straight year on July 20.
This year’s schedule includes seven morning, seven afternoon, and seven night practices, giving fans a variety of options to see the team in action. The Bills utilize the College’s state-of-the-art training facility and locker rooms, and will hold public practices on campus through August 21. Consistently regarded as one of the top training camps in the NFL, the Bills often attract fans from all across New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Canada.
Facilities are open to fans one hour before practice begins. Tickets are not required for daytime practices, but tickets, although free, are required for the night practices.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open