Buffalo Bills Release Training Camp Schedule
The Buffalo Bills have released the schedule for the 2014 Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, and St. John Fisher College is ready to welcome the team back to campus for the 15th straight year on July 20.
This year’s schedule includes seven morning, seven afternoon, and seven night practices, giving fans a variety of options to see the team in action. The Bills utilize the College’s state-of-the-art training facility and locker rooms, and will hold public practices on campus through August 21. Consistently regarded as one of the top training camps in the NFL, the Bills often attract fans from all across New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Canada.
Facilities are open to fans one hour before practice begins. Tickets are not required for daytime practices, but tickets, although free, are required for the night practices.
Latest College News Stories
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance